The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

From zero to hero in PPV

javierin

Firstly I want to say that my english sucks but if you don't care, I don't care... and if you care, I don't care as well :p

Too much time reading and zero action, some tests at facebook ads but without a good tracking, and after 5$-10$ spent I just gave up, by now, its totally different I'm with a friend and add 1k$ cash to do PPV, so I'm ready to lose some money but I'm totally ready to earn BIG, its just determination, I have faith that it going to be my work forever so...

Why can't I be rich?
Why can't I be a super affiliate?

I'm not a loser, I'm a winner and usually who thinks that they can and who thinks that they can't are in truth.

So here we go.

I'm promoting mobile offers, apps to be more specific, do 2 landings 1 offer my balls in his place and testing, 3 days later this is what I achieved.
visits 9,577
clicks 240
leads 20
revenue $8.40
cost $11.61

As you can see I'm losing money, well you have to change that word from your vocabulary, you are not losing money, YOU ARE BUYING DATA.

My tracking is VOLUUM this is really really awesome, so I'm optimizing the campaing.

The campaing is RON so I have traffic from lots of websites, I cut unprofitables ones and target profitables.

Im reciving mobile traffic and tablet traffic:

Mobile 0 leads, so I tried to find errors (nobody is GOD, everybody make mistakes), I tested all screen sizes to see if people cant see the download button or the landing looks bad, but everything is okey. I tried use other angles and also didnt work...

My options:
- Test more angles.
- Test another campaings( you are buying traffic, dont waste it).
- Try to resell that traffic.

Tablet traffic performs great, and I have a winner landing page.
Now you have a great landing page that make $$, now you have to get the landing greater, so fristly Im testing some pics, after I will test some headlines, some texts and etc... Only one thing at time.

Its mathematics you have a 10% CTR and a 30% CR and make x$ per day, If you get a 30% CTR and a 50% CR you will get xx$ with the same traffic.

And by the moment Im tired to write in english... (being lazy) so I will wirte more later.

Have a nice day guys! :D

You are way ahead than a typical beginner I would say, You have spent $11.61 and already made back $8.40 so far. Its a very very good start, little optimization here and there would make you break even and then you can take off your campaign from there. I would suggest you to start cutting bad sources right away before doing and landing page changes.

A quick update.

today stats:

views 3661 clicks 148 cost 5,4$ revenue 7,56$

I did a big change, the offer dont convert on mobile traffic, I'm not going to test more angles, if it don't work, it don't work, so I put another offer for that traffic and if the new offer converts, I will do another campaing.

Wow, this is sounding really good. What PPV network are you using? What kind of offer?

I use ZeroPark and mobile apps, but I dont think that it is necesary to say, before to add my money at ZeroPark I was searching for succesed cases at that network, and you will see that internet is full of childs crying because they lost 5$ doing direct linking, and they say that the their traffic are bots.

conclusion: If people are buying traffic, people are making money.

Thank you, I'm trying do my best, but it seems like Im going to have problems to scale the campaing, I have a 5$ daily budget and even going RON with the highest bid, I cant spend all the money.
is it a small country? Zero park mentions how many impressions you are winning out of total. So check them out, if you are not getting decent % of traffic from a particular source, up your bids lil bit & then see. Last when I ran traffic with them, they had auto bid option too, which you might use as well with a controlled budget though.

is it a small country? Zero park mentions how many impressions you are winning out of total. So check them out, if you are not getting decent % of traffic from a particular source, up your bids lil bit & then see. Last when I ran traffic with them, they had auto bid option too, which you might use as well with a controlled budget though.

Like +15kk pop ups, some people overbidding, I can't pay 1 cent per pop up.... I think I'm going to test the offer in another country to scale, by the way I guess that I dont know how to scale a campaing right.

Like +15kk pop ups, some people overbidding, I can't pay 1 cent per pop up.... I think I'm going to test the offer in another country to scale, by the way I guess that I dont know how to scale a campaing right.

Try some different networks and see if you can get a higher cpa for same offer, that might help you to increase your bids little bit. But before that ask your affiliate manager what is avg. epc top affiliates are getting, compare it with yours. If your EPC is below than avg. find out what could be the reason, ask your AM if they have higher payout and if not then try more landing pages. It is as simple as it sounds :)

Try some different networks and see if you can get a higher cpa for same offer, that might help you to increase your bids little bit. But before that ask your affiliate manager what is avg. epc top affiliates are getting, compare it with yours. If your EPC is below than avg. find out what could be the reason, ask your AM if they have higher payout and if not then try more landing pages. It is as simple as it sounds :)

Good advices, I will use it later, by the moment I get only ~18 leads per day, so my first thing is get more leads per day.

I'm going to put my yesterday stats...

150 clicks
17 leads
7,14$ revenue
5,31$ cost
34,35% ROI

So I'm in green and it is great, mobile traffic still 0 conversions and its a trouble... I would like that @cashmoneyaffiliate give me some advice, I see in his post talk about YTZ.

Do you think that it is a good option for me?

Today Im going to add some targets and start to scale to other countries.

OFF TOPIC:

This morning I had a race, I run 5km and I tried to do a new personal best (my personal best at that distance is 19'10'' and I was literally drunk) the first 2,3 km I ran under 3'40'' m/km(I was flying) then flatus hit me and it's pain so hard, I ended the race almost fainted at 19'58'', I'm telling it to us because sometimes you can do your best, literally, your best and it can't be enough, that makes the difference between winners and losers, winners thinks in the next race, losers keep crying at his room and just give up, I never regret in a personal race lost, I only regret when I cross the finish line and I'm not almost fainted, because I could run faster and it pains inside me like fire...

I just want to share with us how I see the life! :D

ZFWL6BI.png

My global stats... nothing to do with mobile traffic :(

It sounds like you have a low profit to optin offer. From what I've read online this would indicate that you need larger traffic to generate ideal commissions.

I can't remember if it was on AffFix or somewhere else, but somebody wrote:

High profit $ per lead+low traffic = profit
Low profit $ per lead+high traffic = profit

Either way, you're doing much better than me so far. Keep us posted because its looking great man!

I'm not going to keep writting for a week, I'm networking with some others and I saw that I'm doind something bad, I'm getting lot of data, but it's not all good as I want, so I'm going to test more, fix some things and know better my ad network, so I will update it later, and I'm totally sure that it's going to be profitable.

banners
Back