The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

From Minimum Wage to Brand New Mercedes

kenaki

Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Manager
Now I know this isn't exactly a Ferrari or anything close, but this is just a bit of motivation for anybody starting out or anybody feeling like giving up.
4 months ago I was working as a delivery driver, on a salary marginally higher than minimum wage, I was driving a 10 year old Ford Mondeo, which may I add, was falling to pieces. Since being introduced to affiliate marketing (being both an affiliate and affiliate manager) my life has been transformed, I've just taken delivery of my brand new Mercedes, I got the watch I used to dream of owning, and I'm currently well on the way to moving my family in to a nice new (bigger) house. I'm not saying I'm rich as I'm far from it, but I am more comfortable than I have been for 10 years, and the potential for exponential growth in affiliate marketing surpasses most other industries by a mile. I can't wait for this time next year!
20161130_095839_HDR.jpg

Now I know this isn't exactly a Ferrari or anything close, but this is just a bit of motivation for anybody starting out or anybody feeling like giving up.
4 months ago I was working as a delivery driver, on a salary marginally higher than minimum wage, I was driving a 10 year old Ford Mondeo, which may I add, was falling to pieces. Since being introduced to affiliate marketing (being both an affiliate and affiliate manager) my life has been transformed, I've just taken delivery of my brand new Mercedes, I got the watch I used to dream of owning, and I'm currently well on the way to moving my family in to a nice new (bigger) house. I'm not saying I'm rich as I'm far from it, but I am more comfortable than I have been for 10 years, and the potential for exponential growth in affiliate marketing surpasses most other industries by a mile. I can't wait for this time next year!
20161130_095839_HDR.jpg

Exceptional brother! Can you give us a few details about the types of campaigns and verticals you used to achieve these great beginnings?

Hey guys, thanks for all the support :)

It's actually a rather long story but I'll try and cut it as short as possible. I was introduced into affiliate marketing by an old friend who worked at Monetizer, needing a change (and to make more money) I took a job he was offering, of course being a delivery driver previously I had a lot to learn, so I decided I would run campaigns to get to know the system a little better and maybe even make a little extra, so I started running campaigns through Plugrush, picking data, optimising and whitelisting, and I got hooked, even though I lost a lot of money in the start, and as soon as I started to see profit (I remember the first day I made profit, $202 rev on a $200 spend, I was ecstatic :p) I knew this was something I was going to be doing for a long time, fast forward a few months and although my profit doesn't quite match my salary yet, it is heading in the right direction, next step is to scale, firstly by opening up more traffic sources, and then by starting to also run campaigns outside of Monetizer. This time next year the plan is for that Mercedes CLA to be an SLS - AMG :p

MI
Back