The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

From Malaysia With Open Arms

oghe-klate

affiliate
Hello All,

My name is Ezuan and I'm from Malaysia. I join this forum to find new friends from over the world to share experience in internet marketing and online biz.

Welcome to 5 Star, Ezuan.

Since this is a friendly community, I am sure you will have no problem finding new friends here.

Ask questions whenever you have any and share you experiences with us whwnever you please.

I believe being a 5 Star member can benefit you.

Larwee said:
Welcome to 5 Star, Ezuan.

Since this is a friendly community, I am sure you will have no problem finding new friends here.

Ask questions whenever you have any and share you experiences with us whwnever you please.

I believe being a 5 Star member can benefit you.

Thank you, Larwee for droping by. :)

First thing I would to know what type of affiliate program can I promote here? Is there any particular requirement I have to meet? :)

Since you said you are interested in promoting affiliate programs I assume you are a merchant or affiliate manager.

If you are an affiliate, you really aren't allowed to promote the affiliate programs you belong to. You may have them in your signature. But you must follow the signature rules. Here are those rules:
Signature Restrictions:
? Maximum length: 5 lines
? Maximum font size permitted is size 2
? No images or cookie requests allowed
? No more than 3 links per signature
? NO GAMBLING, RX, ADULT, ACTIVE X, MLM or SCAMMY LINKS in SIGS
If you are a merchant or an affiliate manager we have a special forum you may use to promote your affiliate program or programs. This is the only forum that you should promote your affiliate programs, and only if you are a merchant or an affiliate manager. That would be our Merchants Promote Your Affiliate Program Forum. Here is a link to that forum http://affiliate-marketing-forums.5staraffiliateprograms.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26

The important thing to remember is what can't be promoted. Here is a link to the rules for the Merchants Promote Your Affiliate Program Forum http://affiliate-marketing-forums.5staraffiliateprograms.com/showthread.php?t=3585

If you have an ad, that may only be placed in our Ads and Offers Forum. However you must be a member for at least 60 days and have at least 20 posts before you can post in that forum. Here is a link to that forum http://affiliate-marketing-forums.5staraffiliateprograms.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19 There are some important rules for that forum. Here are those rules:
Ads and Offers - Rules (Please read before posting)
Must have 20 posts, been a member for 60 days and be a member in good standing to advertise here. This is the only place ads or 2nd tier affiliate links are allowed. NO GAMBLING, RX, ADULT, ACTIVE X, MLM or Drive-By-SPAM allowed. No more than one ad every 30 days allowed.

All posts for the Ads and Offers forum are moderated prior to being displayed. Your ad will not appear live when you submit it. The submitted ads are reviewed and must be approved before they can be viewed by members and visitors. Please allow time for this process.

MI
Back