The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

From India

Im sure a lot of the fixers will be supportive, "supportive" is our middle name ;) ...

Can you give us some more details about what your starting to work on?, so that we can help you.

One of the moderators will contact you soon, if they know more about your experience, your business model, objectives etc ... they can better advice on how to start using affiliatefix to your best advantage... theres a lot of information here ;) use it wisely!

WELCOME TO THE FIX @Richie Richardson

Thank you. I have been doing SEO for past 5 years and make 5k per month (avg). But I need to make CPA work. Tried CPV with LeadImpact but it didn't work for me. I am looking forward to some guidance on making mobile work. Any tips and help will be highly appreciated.

Hi @Richie Richardson , welcome to AffiliateFix and the Dojo! It's great to have you with us.

My name is Richie Richardson and I am from India. Feels good to join here. Hope you guys will be supportive.

Regards

I am certain you will find everyone here very supportive. We are a family and always look out for one another.

Are you currently running campaigns?

We have loads of great contributors posting actionable information every day.

I'm sure you will find we are a friendly and engaging group of marketers and easy to forge relationships with.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

See you around the forums.

T J

Hi @Richie Richardson , welcome to AffiliateFix and the Dojo! It's great to have you with us.

I am certain you will find everyone here very supportive. We are a family and always look out for one another.

Are you currently running campaigns?

We have loads of great contributors posting actionable information every day.

I'm sure you will find we are a friendly and engaging group of marketers and easy to forge relationships with.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

See you around the forums.

T J
Thank you very much. I don't have any running campaigns as of yet but will soon. And yes DOJO seems an interesting place.

CPA mobile If u wanna Make It Work
u have to have a cool Landing Pages , Some Thing That Is Special
and the Appropriate Traffic Source as Well
U can PM Me I will Provide You With Some Private Landing Pages If u Want To

CPA mobile If u wanna Make It Work
u have to have a cool Landing Pages , Some Thing That Is Special
and the Appropriate Traffic Source as Well
U can PM Me I will Provide You With Some Private Landing Pages If u Want To
Just sent you a PM. I am glad you came forward to help :)

MI
Back