The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Selling Friend Bomber + #1 Facebook Marketing Tool + Crazy Features + Demo

Thanks for the approval K

Tons of new features and bug fixes have been added since this was posted. If you need me please contact me on skype - friend.bomber or via PM

Thanks for all your business!

New Update -

- Added feature to unbind phone numbers from accounts.
- Added feature to authorize Facebook app installs through accounts. Read more here: Approve Facebook applications - Friendbomber Wiki
- Added feature to scrape Facebook stores from fan pages. Read more here: Find Facebook stories - Friendbomber Wiki
- Added feature to distribute groups to accounts when posting to groups walls
- Added feature to remove all people from the software when groups are removed from the software
- Added feature to add friends based on gender or other specifications when adding friends in the software Read more here: Add Facebook friends - Friendbomber Wiki
- Bug fix when sorting fields are now preserved correctly
- Added a few other bug fixes and icons to the software for latest new features.

Tons of new features added almost daily make sure to get in now before the prices go back up to $499.95
Summer frenzy will be done soon!

New Video -

Learn how to use our identity generator and create real looking profiles.

[video=youtube;8fB7T3_SBeM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fB7T3_SBeM[/video]

Learn How To Bind, Phone Verify & Force Phone Verification In Friend Bomber

[video=youtube;Fuu5mASJ06g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fuu5mASJ06g[/video]

Tons of new features added on the daily!
More videos coming soon!

Purchase Today!
Coupon - Frenzy
Save $1400 Today!

Major Update -

- Added feature to be able to report fan pages. Quick and easy way to report fan pages in bulk. Learn more here - Report Facebook Fan pages - Friendbomber Wiki
- Added feature to scrape Facebook stories (wall posts, status update, etc.). Learn more here - Find Facebook stories - Friendbomber Wiki
- Added feature to scrape the text and images of stories on Facebook to easily scrape and post to your wall, fan page, etc.
- Added feature to check in on the fan page through the fan page liking wizard
- Added feature to scrape the likes of specific users to find relevant fan pages to attract more friends and find more fan pages that are geared towards your campaigns.
- Added feature to bulk follow Facebook users. Now you can take advantage of this follow feature Facebook took from twitter. Learn more here - Follow people on Facebook - Friendbomber Wiki
- Added feature to force phone verification after the account is created. This will handy for when accounts are not prompted to be phone verified but you want them to be.
- Added feature to scrape imported accounts for the phone numbers if its already a phone verified account via the synchronization wizard.
- Added more options in the privacy setting area
- Added option to show the number of friends a specific Facebook account has in the account properties in the software.
- Added feature to remove wall posts by keywords. Learn more about it here - Remove Facebook wall posts - Friendbomber Wiki
- Added more functionality to the suggest friends feature in the software.
- Added feature to approve Facebook applications from your Facebook accounts. Learn more here - Approve Facebook applications - Friendbomber Wiki
- Major bug fixes and updates to other wizards and features that weren't working 100%

Make sure your using the latest version 1.0.73.1
To download experimental builds click system > settings > automatic updates > tick download experimental versions.

New Video -

Learn how to use Tokens and Mutations in the Software.

[video=youtube;EtU1NtW0cmU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EtU1NtW0cmU[/video]

Prices have gone up.
Save $1300 Today!
Discounted price is now $199.95

Learn how to find and scrape friends from facebook -

[video=youtube;fp0cwZ5aClI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fp0cwZ5aClI[/video]

Software looks great! i am using also another one for fb marketing like this but...
I have free lifetime update there.
I will try trial version of this software and let you know my opinion.

***UPDATE***
I can highly recommend this! At the first time when I saw this thread and price I thought it is too expensive
but now when I checked this fb software inside...awesome!
Lots of things are inside "Friend Bomber"...email creators and others...
Really nice:) You can easily "steal" fans from other fb pages and invite them to yours:)

***UPDATE***
I can highly recommend this! At the first time when I saw this thread and price I thought it is too expensive
but now when I checked this fb software inside...awesome!
Lots of things are inside "Friend Bomber"...email creators and others...
Really nice:) You can easily "steal" fans from other fb pages and invite them to yours:)

Thanks so much for the kind words. Sorry for the delay responding here.
Always on BHW or on skype - friend.bomber

MI
Back