The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

French guy here

olaf

affiliate
Hello everybody, i'm olaf and i'm french.
I'm here to learn more on mobile traffic :)

If you need to translate something french/english for free, contact me i can help you for small things.

Hello everybody, i'm olaf and i'm french.

Bonjour et bienvenue à l'AffiliateFix (I Googled it :ninja:) Hi @olaf and a hearty welcome to the AffiliateFix! We are very happy to have you join us.

I'm here to learn more on mobile traffic

You are in the right place. I am a long time content marketer and now jumping into mobile in a big way. It's currently 60% of our industry. We have a load of great marketers, tool reps, network reps, and traffic reps here that you can, and will, receive an abundance of great guidance from.

If you need to translate something french/english for free, contact me i can help you for small things.

A very generous offer to start your journey here on the FIX! This demonstrates everything this community is all about. Sharing, giving, and supporting one another! KUDOS!!!

As well, I highly recommend you join the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers.

We look forward to seeing you around the forum!

T J

P.S: hit the "Introductions Thread" (this thread) everyday to welcome other new members to our cozy community, it means a lot to folks to know they are recognized, known, and welcome!

banners
Back