The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Free WP Plugins I use for my adult sites

johanr

Service Manager
Service Manager
AVSM - Adult Video Site Maker
I use the following free WP plugins in my adult wordpress sites.
  1. Akismet : For moderating blog comments and trackback spam
  2. Yoast WordPress SEO : This plugin is all you need to cover all the SEO needs of your post
  3. Backup : Simple and easy backup
  4. Better WordPress Google XML Sitemaps : Best plugin to generate the sitemap of your website
  5. Login Lockdown : To protect your website from by restricting the rate at which failed logins can be re-attempted from a given IP range
  6. No Self Pings : Keeps WordPress from sending pings to your own site
  7. Redirections : Manage all your 301 redirects and monitor 404 errors
  8. SEO Friendly Images : Automatically adds alt and title attributes to all your images
  9. WordPress Editorial Calendar : To add your weekly post all at one time while scheduling some of them such that your website gets updated regularly and keeps Google happy
  10. WP Smush : Reduce the thumbnail sizes of all your images which improves site speed and therefore improving site performance
This list covers all the essential plugins you will need to install. Please keep in mind that you should never install any irrelevant plugins as it will just increase the loading time of the website thereby affecting Google rankings.

Hey you should add this plugin to monetize your adult wordpress easily :

Crakrevenue Wordpress Plugin : crakrevenue.com/blog/crakrevenue-wordpress-plugin/

It's free with 5 tools to monetize your site :)

banners
Back