monetizer expertmobi
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Free Wordpress Theme: TE - Love is Here

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell or Trade' started by Neo81, Apr 22, 2007.

1. Neo81

Neo81 Affiliate affiliate

hi,

this is my first wordpress theme.i want to share with the members of the forum.

[​IMG]
    Demo: Click
    Download: Click

Thanks.​

2. monetizer
  3. temi

temi Facilitator affiliate

This is cool Erdem,
    Thanks, rep added for making this theme available :)

4. Neo81

:) Thanks Temi. i liked making theme a lot.i will add more themes in future.

5. temi

cool,
    Perhaps you will make a special one for my blogs

6. 3wlink

3wlink Affiliate affiliate

Looks good, but while i'm trynig to download it, the page says "The page cannot be displayed". Is there any alternative download path?

However, thanks for sharing it here. :)
    rep added :D

7. Neo81

download link is working for me but also, you can try this link: download

thanks for your comments and reps.

8. RiverWire

RiverWire Affiliate affiliate

Hey addlinkurl once you have made more would you be interested in selling a footer link before you distribute the template ?

9. Neo81

thanks RiverWire.i always sell sponsored links in footer.i can not control two biddings on two forums, so i am selling the sponsored links on another forum(Temi knows that forum).

for example, i have a new theme called: ERA34. you can check the demo here. i have two sponsored links in footer. bidding started 20 hours ago and will be ended in 16 hours. latest bids are $40 for Link 1 and $45 for Link 2. and bin price is $90/each link.

if you interested in, pls pm me.

and if members interested in here, i want to sell my sponsored links for my next theme here.

10. temi

About how many site do you think uses your theme ?

11. Neo81

firstly, themes are best for designers.for example, my site gets very high backlinks(weblogtoolscollection.com(PR6), themes.wordpress.net, etc). also, sponsor sites gets some of these high backlinks.so designer links are more expensive and i do not sell my designer link.

i can not know how many site uses my themes but for example my new theme LostsoL has 225 download on themes.wordpress.net in 2-3 days. and i see that some sites started to use the theme: nodancingfashion.de, creditcardarticles.net, blog.gr8motorcyclestuff.com, etc.they are new blogs but they will be old:)if the theme is really nice, sponsor site will have 1-2 backlinks everyday.

Featured Resources (View All)

MI