The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Free Web Hosting 200 mb space and 100Gb Bandwidth..

IFOR2005

affiliate
Hi,

I think this information can be useful for you. If you plan to get your website, here is one good free web hosting provider to choose.

They provide hosting absolutely free, there is no catch. You get 350 MB of disk space and 100 GB bandwidth. They also have cPanel control panel which is amazing and easy to use website builder. Moreover, there is no any kind of advertising on your pages.

I have a need (for various reasons) to locate something in a different IP zone to my server current space. This seems ideal. It took only a couple of minutes to sign up and configure then a few more minutes to upload the content. Absolutely fine so far, surprisingly enough.

The only two things that I find lacking so far is no POP3 mail (just forwarding) and access to the Server Log Files. There is a Stats/counter type of package, but unfortunately, it requires JavaScript Tracking code and that is just not commercially viable. It's a shame to spoil it for such a small, but (for me) an essential couple of features.

PS
The server USA located so not suitable for UK Targeted .com domains.

Last edited by a moderator:
There is not any thing free. You have to pay for what you want in the end. I have been using another such service but later I found it requires you to sign in their forum atleast once a month otherwise the site gets blocked.

MI
Back