The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Free Video Software

moneydrop2021

I am currently using Commaful to create a short video clip for a landing page, but I wonder if there are other free video programs that I can use.

You can get Screencastify Lite for free. Lets you record your screen for 10 minutes x 50 vids a month for free.
Hi Azgold, I am currently using Free Screencast too if I need to make video instruction for my freelancers. But I can't do any editing because I haven't paid for it. Do you have a paid one? If yes, can you add background music to it and sync it with the slide/video clip?

Hi Azgold, I am currently using Free Screencast too if I need to make video instruction for my freelancers. But I can't do any editing because I haven't paid for it. Do you have a paid one? If yes, can you add background music to it and sync it with the slide/video clip?

Sorry, don't think I can offer a lot of info for you on this. I personally either use the offer's video, make one with Windows Movie Maker (I can add music, videos, pictures), or modify a public domain video.

Hopefully, someone who knows more about video editing than I do will pop in here.

Sorry, don't think I can offer a lot of info for you on this. I personally either use the offer's video, make one with Windows Movie Maker (I can add music, videos, pictures), or modify a public domain video.

Hopefully, someone who knows more about video editing than I do will pop in here.
Can you recommend me what are the good websites for public domain videos?

Can you recommend me what are the good websites for public domain videos?

Below is a list I found by doing an internet search. I've personally used three from this list.

Don't just go taking the videos without double checking the license on them. Sometimes, copyrighted material is mixed in with PD or CC.

Internet Archive: Digital Library of Free Books, Movies, Music & Wayback Machine
pdcomedy.com - Free Movies, Free TV, Free Cartoons and Clips
Public Domain Videos in HD on Vimeo
Stock Footage : Free Movies : Download & Streaming : Internet Archive
CC Search
Download & Streaming : Moving Image Archive : Internet Archive
Category:Videos - Wikimedia Commons
Creative Commons - YouTube Help

Oh, and a little tip: Remember where you got the video from. I've had YT hit my videos with a copyright claim. I just responded that they were in the Public Domain and gave them the Prelinger/Archive/Whatever links and everything was fine.

MI
Back