The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Free Traffic Methods?

I'm very keen to know. Especially if its original and not social media traffic :)

Perhaps you could send the traffic to our offers? lol

Same here. I've used a bit of free traffic - clicks but not one conversion. Guess that would be garbage traffic.
I disagree mate, maybe your niche wasn't just right for the traffic you were driving :)

Adrian, Looking forward for your method.

I disagree mate, maybe your niche wasn't just right for the traffic you were driving :)

You're probably right, though I thought I had chosen appropriately. Guess if I really had, I would've seen some results.

I've read (on WF) of people who have had some success with it. Just haven't read of many.

Have you ever tried Youtube as a traffic source?

I am working with YT for two weeks now..
Uploading around 30 videos per day..

But my accounts are getting banned every 24 to 48 hours..

I am using AOL desktop for proxy solution.

What else can be done to avoid the deletion?

Your suggestions will be really helpful :)

Buy or create some PVA accounts,private proxies...
1 proxy=1 video=1 account
And Ccleaner of course :)
Btw you are promoting just adult offers with Youtube?

That will be REALLY expensive.. I am Uploading 20 to 25 videos per account. If I do 1 Vid per account wont it cost too much?
Plus how am I suppose to get Lots of views to that one video and Leads?

Yes.. Only Adult CPA Offers..

Any Other Suggestions?

Don`t just upload a bunch of videos...That is totally wrong!
Try to RANK them..
10 fresh private proxies monthly=10$/monthly

That investment worth If you rank these 10 videos on the first page of YT(or Google) for your targeted keyword(s)...Even a single well optimized video can make you much more than your 50...
It will make you money on AUTOPILOT...and believe me it isn`t difficult rank your videos for little or semi competitive niches!

It is not enough just to upload your videos, try to optimize them...

That will be REALLY expensive.. I am Uploading 20 to 25 videos per account. If I do 1 Vid per account wont it cost too much?
Plus how am I suppose to get Lots of views to that one video and Leads?

OMG! 20-25 videos per account??
That is totally crazy and wasting your time!
I won`t be online in the next few days but when I am back I will try to help you out with this...
You have some awesome guides here about youtube and also in The Dojo but again...
I cannot belive these 20-25 videos per account...so when they suspend your account you will lose all of your videos.

OMG! 20-25 videos per account??
That is totally crazy and wasting your time!
I won`t be online in the next few days but when I am back I will try to help you out with this...
You have some awesome guides here about youtube and also in The Dojo but again...
I cannot belive these 20-25 videos per account...so when they suspend your account you will lose all of your videos.

I guess I really need a lot of help in this matter....

Thanks in advance for your support. Looking Forward.

I know people who don't use proxy at all, when they are working with youtube. Because Google have very strict policy about proxies. They just reset their own IP and MAC address and they upload their videos from virtual machine.

Last edited:
I know that there is a proxy add-on for Firefox. In the end, I didn't install it but can't remember why. Just do an add-on search via your FF addon manager.

Re free proxies, there are a ton of them. My problem is that I don't know how to tell a good one from a bad one, or if there even is such a thing as a bad one.

MI
Back