The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Free Traffic Methods for CPA

furqan

Hi guys, I'm new in CPA with short money so i prefer to go with free methods 1st and when i start earning with free traffic i must go for paid but please for now tell me what is legit free way's to promote CPA Offers.

Thanks,

Start a website or blog with content that revolves around your offer(s). Jay Wessman's tutorials can really help you with the social and SEO part of things:

LazyAssStoner :: Learn to make money online with a lazy stoner...
The Lazy Ass Stoner - YouTube

His free ecourse is good, plus if you search this forum, you'll find case studies that he's shared.

Free methods take longer but they're free. Also, a blog/site is typically a long term thing, so could serve you well for a long time, once things get rolling. Don't forget to start an email list if/when/where appropriate.

One new way is to use software like "trust jacker". You promote articles on forums, facebook groups etc and your CPA offer will show when they exit the article.

As far as free methods, I think SEO is your best bet. It will take a while to get it built up but creating quality pages that original content is always good

Some dudes are making a killing on YouTube. Something like this:

1. Check out your CPA Networks, find a good sub-niche that has offers for it.
  2. Search for videos on this niche via Youtube, if you don't see any, that is not a good sign. ;)
  3. Think of a way you can make better videos than what they people are doing.
  4. Make a list of keywords to target, and use Fiverr or your personal video skills to make some good videos and do SEO.*
  5. Dont forget to out your affiliate link in the description and refer to it in the video.**
*Some people also buy views and likes to rank faster (not recommending just saying)... :ninja:
** Always check with your network if YT traffic is allowed! You don't want to be sending shitloads of traffic and not getting paid...

I read an article of chelengro about PPV he paid 2 dollar and generated 250 sales i think you need to scale and do the math before you get into paid traffic

There is no "free" method because if you are following a method where you don't have to spend money you still have to spend your precious time and effort! Free methods are much more difficult than paid methods.

There is no "free" method because if you are following a method where you don't have to spend money you still have to spend your precious time and effort! Free methods are much more difficult than paid methods.

If he has fans that interacts with him regularly on social media then it won't be that hard. That's why I love social media, just network with people and make friends and your sales/leads are already there in front of you.

there are so many ways to promote CPA offers but please do so in an ethical way. there is a newbie 411 guide on this website you may want to check out as well. We are a pretty good network to work with for new affiliates so be sure to check us out in the future as well

:)

I agree with azgold that you should start a website or blog with content that revolves around your offer(s). Can't go wrong with his advice.

Also, are you ready to start your home business? Here's a franchise where everyone is earning immediate profits! (own a mail dot com slash excel - no spaces)

Social media is gonna be your best bet on a tight budget. Your target audience hangs out somewhere online. Find out where that is and put your offers in front of them.

I think many people use cheap traffic sources when usually have less than stellar traffic to find campaign they might want to scale. Having a good sense of what is popular or trending at any given time will also help when choosing paid campaigns.

MI
Back