monetizer expertmobi
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Free Traffic Idea 2016

Discussion in 'General Internet Marketing' started by Mr. FOX, Jan 22, 2016.

1. Mr. FOX

Mr. FOX Affiliate affiliate

We all know there are different way you can drive quality traffic from website. Currently I am able to drive quality free traffic from social media. I think this is the most effective and easy way to get instant traffic. What is yours?

shipon likes this.
  2. monetizer
  3. Ninja Marketer

Ninja Marketer Affiliate affiliate

Right now I am driving free traffic from blog commenting and forum posting. This needs a long time and have to grow reputation to drive quality traffic. But you'll get traffic lifetime if you understand.

4. Dr. Evil

Dr. Evil Affiliate affiliate

If you want to quick traffic then you should join a large number of facebook groups where people are spamming a lots and post there as the real human. There are some real customers too who just need a support, that's it.

5. Jasmine Henderson

Jasmine Henderson Affiliate affiliate

Ya, this method still now working but the problem is you have to post lots of group in suitable time and there is a high risk to get banned from facebook for a lifetime. No automation software currently not working.

6. HCFGrizzly

HCFGrizzly Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

Still, the best method of getting free traffic is correctly doing your on page SEO.
    Sure, you can spam different forums or blogs with comments but at the end of the day, the best way to drive traffic to your website is the on page SEO.

7. New Marketer

New Marketer Affiliate affiliate

Classified sites are one of the major free traffic sources. You can get tons of traffic from there.

8. Vinod Singh

Vinod Singh Affiliate affiliate

SEO is the best way to get traffic for long time.

9. Naddey

Naddey Affiliate affiliate

Offer a product and create an email list that you can create traffic on demand

Featured Resources (View All)

MI