The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

FREE Sweepstakes Landing Page For CPA Marketers

hello affiliatefix members :):):)

i will give away this landing page.

you can see it from here.

download link from here

this is how to edit the landing page for newbies who don't know How to edit HTML code.

don't forget to visit purelander.com to get more landing pages.

any questions feel free to ask.

also if you need any other landing page or some thing let me know below

Thanks @tyoussef really appreciate it

hello affiliatefix members :):):)

i will give away this landing page.

you can see it from here.

download link from here

this is how to edit the landing page for newbies who don't know How to edit HTML code.

don't forget to visit purelander.com to get more landing pages.

any questions feel free to ask.

also if you need any other landing page or some thing let me know below

Nice prelander haha. Those are the ones i don't want used to my products :D

what do you mean are they really too much aggressive ? :)
Just a tad haha. But some likes them and uses them for my vertical of business. But i have seen a lot of chargebacks coming from it. So i said no ty, and id rather make a little less :D. But some also exxagerate with them and write 'YOU HAVE WON A IPHONE 7'. But i like the pages and they have been good for different verticals so if a advertiser allows it, they are good to use!

Just a tad haha. But some likes them and uses them for my vertical of business. But i have seen a lot of chargebacks coming from it. So i said no ty, and id rather make a little less :D. But some also exxagerate with them and write 'YOU HAVE WON A IPHONE 7'. But i like the pages and they have been good for different verticals so if a advertiser allows it, they are good to use!
yeah i agree that's just a random text i put there .
of course the affiliate will get in touch with his affiliate manager before he goes aggressive .
do you guys see the lander of the affiliate before he sends any traffic or what ? .
how do you deal in case if some one went very aggressive ?

yeah i agree that's just a random text i put there .
of course the affiliate will get in touch with his affiliate manager before he goes aggressive .
do you guys see the lander of the affiliate before he sends any traffic or what ? .
how do you deal in case if some one went very aggressive ?
I have just said no to them for now, and i can always see who generates a lot of CB's then i will ask for all proves of traffic and if they have used prelanders i will tell them to stop or be excluded.

I have just said no to them for now, and i can always see who generates a lot of CB's then i will ask for all proves of traffic and if they have used prelanders i will tell them to stop or be excluded.
but the affiliate must use landing pages , you can't prevent them from doing that ? .
other ways you will have to stop all of your affiliates ! .

Landingpages is one thing, we offer all our campaigns on such. But prelanders are different, because it is a tool to fool most users to go through and sign up without thinking and that causes harm to many projects.

Landingpages is one thing, we offer all our campaigns on such. But prelanders are different, because it is a tool to fool most users to go through and sign up without thinking and that causes harm to many projects.

i still can't get you .
do you mean the the affiliate is not allowed to use any kind of page , and he must use only the page of the offer only .
cus the the point behind landing page is that you prepare the user to take action .
cus in most of the offers you only see the form where the user has to take action and it's hard for him to that , that's why in most scenarios you have to prepare him before he sees the offer.
also if every buddy is promoting the same page that's competition in the market , no buddy will win no matter what he does .

With my offers they are banned :). But as mentioned earlier it works for some projects well aslong as it's controlled and i have seen some do it as a 'fake' magazine aswell just to sell nutra products.

With my offers they are banned :). But as mentioned earlier it works for some projects well aslong as it's controlled and i have seen some do it as a 'fake' magazine aswell just to sell nutra products.
but for pay per sell offers it will not hurt the advertiser any ways, for opt-in offers and sign up offer ...etc yes it can hurt , don't you think ?.
because even the biggest CPA networks they allow landing pages , like peerfly you have to submit your landing page after they approve it then you can run it .
i think that's the best way you can handle the situation .
other ways you will loose a lot of affiliates that can be interested in promoting the offers you have .

I am good with the traffic i got now and it converts good and not only that it doesn't cause chargebacks. I would in the future for other project maybe allow it aslong it doesn't state anything i can't keep. Sadly i tried this :). Loads of leads and no retention in them.

I am 100% sure that prelanders are good for many offers, i just don't like what i have seen from them so far.

I am 100% sure that prelanders are good for many offers, i just don't like what i have seen from them so far.

some landers are aggressive but no big deal for mobile some times you have to go aggressive with PPV traffic.

do you guys focus on health offers only like nutra the network that belongs to J kerstani ? .
cus i have been at downtownbureau but Didn't SIGN Up Cus i have so many things going on at the moment . i like the Look

I understand, it all depends on the person controlling them. I only focus on my own cc submit campaigns and some friends's campaigns. Ty man.

You can message me in private about what you do. Prob better than taking space in all these threads haha.

banners
Back