The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Chris Porter

Does anyone promote free offers? I find them extremely easy to make $$$ with.

Tell me you're thoughts. If you promote free offers/products let me know how it is going for you, and what offers you promote.

:)

This is what I made in 10 days promoting a free phone offer on facebook!
boss.JPG

Hey @Chris Porter glad to hear you're doing well and killin these offers. Let me know if you want anymore Free-trial offers, my network is currently promoting a bunch!

Does anyone promote free offers? I find them extremely easy to make $$$ with.
Tell me you're thoughts. If you promote free offers/products let me know how it is going for you, and what offers you promote.:)
Hey @Chris Porter,

I wanted to promote them, but it was unfortunately not possible due to the the legal position in my country.
I would have paid more fine as I could have ever earned - because of so called "unfair competition" :p
Well, so are the laws and the legal position ;)

But it's good that you mention this kind of offers.

I would be interested, What kind of offers do you have and what is you're network?

:)

I work for Medici-Internet. We've been around since 2004 and our HQ is in Berlin. We specialize in Mobile CPI but are becoming diverse in many other verticals. PM on skype and let's see if there's anyway I can help :)

Hey @Chris Porter,

I wanted to promote them, but it was unfortunately not possible due to the the legal position in my country.
I would have paid more fine as I could have ever earned - because of so called "unfair competition" :p
Well, so are the laws and the legal position ;)

But it's good that you mention this kind of offers.

Why would they say it is unfair competition ? Where are you from?

I work for Medici-Internet. We've been around since 2004 and our HQ is in Berlin. We specialize in Mobile CPI but are becoming diverse in many other verticals. PM on skype and let's see if there's anyway I can help :)

Do you offer weekly payouts? And can we get in contact another way I do not have skype at the moment.

They are only 'sample packs', which must be paid after about 4 weeks.
(Therefore, the credit card must be provided while completing the offer.)

In my country (see my profile page) this is prohibited as "unfair competition" when trying to gain an advantage over the competition with false information (= free offer <--> sample pack) ;)

Oh I get what you are saying,

Last edited:
MI
Back