The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Free Methods to Generate Cash through CPA - Your First Method

Hey guys,
I wanna know what is your first free method to generate money online through CPA.
You know, back in the days. When you you don;t have money to buy paid traffic.

This thread is for newbies like me.
Thanks guys.

Re: Free Methods to Generate Cash through CPA - Your First Metho

Forum posting can be one of the best ways, in my experience. Find a forum in a niche that you want to promote, and make sure they allow you to put links in your sig. Find out what some of the biggest problems are, and create a free report that addresses that problem. Next, create a squeeze page that you send people to when they want your free report. Promote it only softly in your sig while you post helpful information on the forum. Once people sign up to your list, you can promote CPA offers to them.

Re: Free Methods to Generate Cash through CPA - Your First Metho

Forum posting can be one of the best ways, in my experience. Find a forum in a niche that you want to promote, and make sure they allow you to put links in your sig. Find out what some of the biggest problems are, and create a free report that addresses that problem. Next, create a squeeze page that you send people to when they want your free report. Promote it only softly in your sig while you post helpful information on the forum. Once people sign up to your list, you can promote CPA offers to them.

I will follow this advice in my all in one thread.

YouTube and the other big video channels can be excellent for product promotion, be it CPA offers, your own products, Clickbank, Commission Junction, etc. Forum posting can be an excellent way to build your own list for free, but make sure you have good information to offer your list once subscribed. Free websites can be a great way to go, but avoid any .co.cc domains, they are free but largely blacklisted as spamming or phishing sites so will never get you a good ranking and often get emails auto spammed. Starting a blogspot blog can be very good, as can Facebook. All these things take some time and effort to build up a customer base, but can be well worth it in the end.

YouTube and the other big video channels can be excellent for product promotion, be it CPA offers, your own products, Clickbank, Commission Junction, etc. Forum posting can be an excellent way to build your own list for free, but make sure you have good information to offer your list once subscribed. Free websites can be a great way to go, but avoid any .co.cc domains, they are free but largely blacklisted as spamming or phishing sites so will never get you a good ranking and often get emails auto spammed. Starting a blogspot blog can be very good, as can Facebook. All these things take some time and effort to build up a customer base, but can be well worth it in the end.

You post not often but when you do, you help a lot. Thanks for that great post man. :)
I hope we can see more of your wisdom althrough out. :)

Great post!

If you're looking for even more Web 2.0 Properties like Blogger or WordPress, get your teeth stuck into this list. Don't fill them with spammy content though! That's only going to hurt you, not imp

wordpress.com,pr9
livejournal.com,pr8
my.opera.com,pr8
tripod.com,pr8
tumblr.com,pr8
typepad.com,pr8
weebly.com,pr8
angelfire.com,pr7
multiply.com,pr7
my.telegraph.co.uk,pr7
officelive.com,pr7
posterous.com,pr7
rediff.com,pr7
salon.com,pr7
wikidot.com,pr7
wikispaces.com,pr7
yola.com,pr7
webs.com,pr7
squidoo.com,pr7
areavoices.com,pr6
blog.com,pr6
blogger.com,pr6
doodlekit.com,pr6
edublogs.org,pr6
fc2.com,pr6
gather.com,pr6
hubpages.com,pr6
onsugar.com,pr6
quizilla.teennick.com,pr6
travelblog.org,pr6
ucoz.com,pr6
webspawner.com,pr6
wetpaint.com,pr6
xanga.com,pr6
blinkweb.com,pr5
blogetery.com,pr5
devhub.com,pr5
flixya.com,pr5
getjealous.com,pr5
insanejournal.com,pr5
livelogcity.com,pr5
ohlog.com,pr5
shutterfly.com,pr5
snappages.com,pr5
spruz.com,pr5
thoughts.com,pr5
zoomshare.com,pr5
2itb.com,pr4
blogge.rs,pr4
bloghi.com,pr4
blogreaction.com,pr4
blurty.com,pr4
inube.com,pr4
lifeyo.com,pr4
myblogsite.com,pr4
mywapblog.com,pr4
mytripjournal.com,pr4
yousaytoo.com,pr4
spi-blog.com,pr4
bcz.com,pr3
blogster.com,pr3
iblog.at,pr3
weblogplaza.com,pr3
spyuser.com,pr3
sweetcircles.com,pr3
blogpico.com,pr2
evood.com,pr2
uwcblog.com,pr2

This list is taken from a thread on another forum. Thank you to the creator for his hard work.

Well im still a beginner and Im using YouTube videos for promotions, i ping the videos, submit the blog post on stumble upon, reddit, and facebook niche related pages :D

Hi seoeymard,

Article marketing is also obviously a free method to generate traffic for CPA offers......write an article in your niche and then employ the steps as suggested by MTVida, i.e. -> link to squeeze page -> send free report to email address -> build list -> send niche related CPA offers.

I simply post related article and put a square banner after 2nd paragraph. if the offer and the article are related to each other, this will grab more attention and increase conversion

MI
Back