propellerads adcombo
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Free Methods to Generate Cash through CPA - Your First Method

Discussion in 'General Affiliate Marketing Forum' started by EymardSiojo, Jun 10, 2012.

1. EymardSiojo

EymardSiojo GRIND! affiliate

Hey guys,
    I wanna know what is your first free method to generate money online through CPA.
    You know, back in the days. When you you don;t have money to buy paid traffic.

This thread is for newbies like me.
    Thanks guys.

2. MTVida

MTVida Affiliate affiliate

Re: Free Methods to Generate Cash through CPA - Your First Metho

Forum posting can be one of the best ways, in my experience. Find a forum in a niche that you want to promote, and make sure they allow you to put links in your sig. Find out what some of the biggest problems are, and create a free report that addresses that problem. Next, create a squeeze page that you send people to when they want your free report. Promote it only softly in your sig while you post helpful information on the forum. Once people sign up to your list, you can promote CPA offers to them.

3. EymardSiojo

Re: Free Methods to Generate Cash through CPA - Your First Metho

I will follow this advice in my all in one thread.

4. theimbible

theimbible Get your fix Ninja! affiliate

YouTube and the other big video channels can be excellent for product promotion, be it CPA offers, your own products, Clickbank, Commission Junction, etc. Forum posting can be an excellent way to build your own list for free, but make sure you have good information to offer your list once subscribed. Free websites can be a great way to go, but avoid any .co.cc domains, they are free but largely blacklisted as spamming or phishing sites so will never get you a good ranking and often get emails auto spammed. Starting a blogspot blog can be very good, as can Facebook. All these things take some time and effort to build up a customer base, but can be well worth it in the end.

5. EymardSiojo

You post not often but when you do, you help a lot. Thanks for that great post man. :)
    I hope we can see more of your wisdom althrough out. :)

6. barney2k

barney2k Affiliate affiliate

Great post!

If you're looking for even more Web 2.0 Properties like Blogger or WordPress, get your teeth stuck into this list. Don't fill them with spammy content though! That's only going to hurt you, not imp

This list is taken from a thread on another forum. Thank you to the creator for his hard work.

7. EymardSiojo

Wow. Such a great list. It will become handy when building backlinks. I will not spam... uhmmm.. can I spam a bit? just kidding.

8. darkomkxd

darkomkxd Affiliate affiliate

Well im still a beginner and Im using YouTube videos for promotions, i ping the videos, submit the blog post on stumble upon, reddit, and facebook niche related pages :D

9. jeterboy

jeterboy Affiliate affiliate

Still a youtube fan and currently preparing for a bigger budget for PPC :)

10. EymardSiojo

How is your youtube doing? do you experience the flagging things?

11. schniek

schniek Affiliate affiliate

Hi seoeymard,

Article marketing is also obviously a free method to generate traffic for CPA offers......write an article in your niche and then employ the steps as suggested by MTVida, i.e. -> link to squeeze page -> send free report to email address -> build list -> send niche related CPA offers.

12. affimage

affimage Affiliate affiliate

The first method for me is use an article generated $1200+.

13. Adese

Adese Affiliate affiliate

I simply post related article and put a square banner after 2nd paragraph. if the offer and the article are related to each other, this will grab more attention and increase conversion

14. blogjomar

blogjomar Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

Working for you sir?

15. EymardSiojo

It works. It really depends upon the niche, the landing page, and the offer if your video wil be up or removed. Or if the offer converts or not. :)

16. iamthecoolnerd

iamthecoolnerd Get your fix Ninja! affiliate

I've done pretty well with YouTube. I'm working on an Instagram strategy now.

17. EymardSiojo

I heard a lot from instagram.. It is like pinterest. How are you doing with it?

Featured Resources (View All)

adsxposed