The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Free Leads Vs Paid Leads

Mr. FOX

affiliate
People are often like to play with free leads. But sometimes they didn't think free leads aren't free. They are actually caught high cost then the paid one :O . How? this is simply for grabbing free leads you have to spend lots of time to find out which free method actually working. I suppose you spend to find out working free leads which cost you a week, say 6 hours per day and 7 days a week. Which means you spend 42 hours to find a working free lead method. Now you have to work to grab the free leads because free leads aren't automated. So I assume you have to work at least 3 hours per day for drive quality free leads. Alright, then you have to spend 3 times 7 = 21 hours per week. So my math says. You have to work at least 105 hours a month. What is that means? Time is money bro. Let's think your hourly rates is $15. So you have to already spend $1500+ for collect free leads. You know what, free leads aren't that quality than the paid one. Then when you get profit you have to deduce the $1500 in order to calculate your ROI :D. Good luck.

i am in need of a optin email list. For that i googled and found many companies who provide B2C email list but i'm afraid to buy from because
they ask me to make the payment first and then they will give me a list. Now i am very much confused. Is their any one know how to contact them or else suggest me some good and genuine B2C email list vendors.

Thanks in advance

i am in need of a optin email list. For that i googled and found many companies who provide B2C email list but i'm afraid to buy from because
they ask me to make the payment first and then they will give me a list. Now i am very much confused. Is their any one know how to contact them or else suggest me some good and genuine B2C email list vendors.

Thanks in advance

Some email list sellers may give you a small amount of data to do a test drop to see how the quality is with but for a full list you'll have to pay for it.

People are often like to play with free leads. But sometimes they didn't think free leads aren't free. They are actually caught high cost then the paid one :O . How? this is simply for grabbing free leads you have to spend lots of time to find out which free method actually working. I suppose you spend to find out working free leads which cost you a week, say 6 hours per day and 7 days a week. Which means you spend 42 hours to find a working free lead method. Now you have to work to grab the free leads because free leads aren't automated. So I assume you have to work at least 3 hours per day for drive quality free leads. Alright, then you have to spend 3 times 7 = 21 hours per week. So my math says. You have to work at least 105 hours a month. What is that means? Time is money bro. Let's think your hourly rates is $15. So you have to already spend $1500+ for collect free leads. You know what, free leads aren't that quality than the paid one. Then when you get profit you have to deduce the $1500 in order to calculate your ROI :D. Good luck.

You're very much true, time is money and nothing is actually free. It's all about how you look at things. You need to put a price on your own time.

Also, this is why you should always use your own landing pages, make good use of analytics, split test and put a $$$ value on each visitor vs how much that visitor segment / traffic source costs.

But my case study shows most of the newbies are love to working on free traffic method as they are unwilling to spend money.
I do agree with this opinion. Newbies don't have the tendency to invest money for traffic. New marketers are always tried with free traffic method. Some people get success but most of them are failed. Affiliate marketing is a real business. Tell me a business where is no risk.

The above calculation shows the free traffic isn't free at all. If you are on large businesses, then you have to invest in affiliate marketing for long time survival. AM is the most sustainable business.

Free doesn't exist. You always pay in some way. Paid traffic is also a lot more scaleable and measurable than the so-called "free" leads you get from SEO/SEM

Actually, SEO or SEM aren't free at all. You need to hire an expert for keyword search, competitor analysis, backlink strategy as well as need a long time to reach your goal. Sometimes the interest isn't exist at all.

banners
Back