The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

For Hire FREE Landing Pages. Experienced Web Developer

solace

affiliate
Hi AF,

I'm Solace and I have been working as a full-time web developer for around five years. My day job involves creating landing pages for an affiliate marketing advertiser amongst other things, so I'm no stranger to the industry.

Recently I've been trying to get some freelance work to supplement my income, but it's a tough market and due to being an in-house developer, I don't have a decent portfolio.

So I am offering free landing pages for a limited time to get some work under my belt.

Here's the deal:

I create you a simple landing page with a lead magnet (or other kind of cta) and I can hook it up to any autoresponder / tracking system you have in place,

You allow me to showcase the work in my portfolio and give me an honest testimonial, perhaps refer me to your friends if you like my work. Please make sure that the offer you are promoting is NOT adult or anything shady - while I'm no stranger to these kind of offers, I wouldn't show them to a potential client.

Apologies if I'm breaking any rules or posting in the wrong place, I'm still new to this forum.

Thanks a bunch,
Solace.

Last edited:
Hi,
I saw Your post
I am most definitely interested in this
Would like to hear from you PM

Hi AF,

I'm Solace and I have been working as a full-time web developer for around five years. My day job involves creating landing pages for an affiliate marketing advertiser amongst other things, so I'm no stranger to the industry.

Recently I've been trying to get some freelance work to supplement my income, but it's a tough market and due to being an in-house developer, I don't have a decent portfolio.

So I am offering free landing pages for a limited time to get some work under my belt.

Here's the deal:

I create you a simple landing page with a lead magnet (or other kind of cta) and I can hook it up to any autoresponder / tracking system you have in place,

You allow me to showcase the work in my portfolio and give me an honest testimonial, perhaps refer me to your friends if you like my work. Please make sure that the offer you are promoting is NOT adult or anything shady - while I'm no stranger to these kind of offers, I wouldn't show them to a potential client.

Apologies if I'm breaking any rules or posting in the wrong place, I'm still new to this forum.

Thanks a bunch,
Solace.

banners
Back