The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

ramifenili

Hi! Some people don't have their own domain or hosting to upload a landing page

This free generator will allow generate for free your own WhatsApp Fake Chat, you can also edit!

Here's the link: WhatsApp Fake Chat

It will generate a link to share, you don't need do anything :p

Did you like it? What would you add/modify? Hope it helps :)

The generated link will include my advertising too

Hi! Some people don't have their own domain or hosting to upload a landing page

This free generator will allow generate for free your own WhatsApp Fake Chat, you can also edit!

Here's the link: WhatsApp Fake Chat

It will generate a link to share, you don't need do anything :p

Did you like it? What would you add/modify? Hope it helps :)

The generated link will include my advertising too

It's a great share I must say, trying it now, will post result soon. Thanks for sharing.

Regards
IndeXer

Seems to be a good deal especially when you want to convey some message with evidence. I am still looking forward for the feedback of the members who have managed to test the site. If at the end of the day there is no feedback, then I will personally test it out and give the feedback of what I have experienced. I am hoping that it will make the work of IM much easier than before. Also tapping into whatsapp is a green yet valuable field that very few have managed to utilize.

Seems to be a good deal especially when you want to convey some message with evidence. I am still looking forward for the feedback of the members who have managed to test the site. If at the end of the day there is no feedback, then I will personally test it out and give the feedback of what I have experienced. I am hoping that it will make the work of IM much easier than before. Also tapping into whatsapp is a green yet valuable field that very few have managed to utilize.
Hi! Thanks for the reply, I hope you can leave a small feedback to encourage other users to use it :)

MI
Back