The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Free inclusion in PR5 Directory

temi

affiliate
Now that Haabaa did not become the PR7 I expected at last PR update, I suddently remeber my other directories........... there is about 5-6 of them, all PR4 and PR5... I am dusting some of them up.

One such web directory Definitet Web Directory it used to be a free directory, I am not going to turn it to premium directory but for members of this forum, you can submit your site free BUT ....this offer does not include submission a web directory, I want sites such as shopping site, property site, Golf site etc etc. I will consider including other directories in future but BY INVITATION ONLY.

If the category you need is not available please suggest a category.

Addint names for free, you mean urls? just the normal way, are you having difficulties adding a URL?

Not any more :( the site is completely transhed we could not import the old database into the new software :(

Temi, will you try to recover the old database or you will start to build up a new one?

One of my staff is trying to recover some sites from the old database but he said its now looking good... so I have started building a new one, if the old database was recovered successsfully we will bring some of the sites into the new one but meanwhile I am building the new one

Ok, Temi if you don't mind I would suggest some sites I represent but as you wished i will exclude the directory, and good luck to your staff!

Not any more :( the site is completely transhed we could not import the old database into the new software :(

Temi is that using ESyn script? if it is then Simon or one of the guys over there will migrate the database for you. let me know.

James,
No, I am using PHPLD. I have too many eSyndicate powered directory, just though I will change this to something different.

Yes, the guys at eSyndicate are very helpful but I don't think they could have migrated the old directory for me... it was a script created for me a few years ago. eSyndica guys tends to be able to migrate from popular directory script, not from an obscured one like mine :(

banners
Back