The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Free help needed for novice not so webmaster (joomla site)

ArtsApart

affiliate
Hi there, this is probably a really cheeky question for this forum but I am looking to try to find someone who is really hot with their webmastery that might be prepared to take a total novice who is not so hot at it under their wing a little and help me to develop a really good site for selling my (in my opinion) really cool artwork......I currently sell my work through Ebay but to be frank Ebay seems to be falling apart and is moving goal posts all the time for a lot of their on line sellers, of which I am one and the fees you have to pay on there sometimes can be crippling. I have a joomla web site which i now want to start promoting to take the place of my ebay shop, the trouble is, I have limited knowledge of all this technical stuff and limited funds to be able to implement changes so I am lost in the mire of what to do first to get my site to where it needs to go, as there is so much that needs attending to i just dont know where to start. So I am looking for a little guidance and any suggestions that people may have that might help.

Many thanks in advance Kerrie

banners
Back