The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Free Email Marketing Software

uzzal15

Banned
Looking for free email marketing software! All for you.

1.Constant Contact
2.MailChimp
3.ExactTarget
4.Emma Mail
5.AWeber
6.Mailigen
7.Getresponse

Enjoy your email marketing :cool:

Not entirely sure the point of this thread, the tools above are paid tools?

Mailchimp is free for the first 2k subscribers, if I remember correctly. Otherwise, like Olikver said, what's the point?

Yeah, but mailchimp does not like affiliate marketers.

Personally I like GetResponse and they also have a 1 month free trial period.

I did email marketing in the past and used Aweber. Loved it! They have fantastic customer service, too.

There are two totally free-to-use ones but I'm not sure how good they are, or if they make it to inboxes as opposed to junk - Imnica Mail and List Wire.

List Wire does comes with an ad, if I remember correctly. Free always and forever, regardless of how often you use it or how big your list(s) gets. I'd test it out by signing up to your list yourself first to see what hoops your subscribers might have to go through.

Imnica Mail is free up to 1,000 subscribers and allows a maximum of 6,000 emails per month. Double opt-in only and they put their logo in the footer of your outgoing emails. I have previously read (in WF) of spam issues with them, though. Not sure if that's all straightened out or not.

I did email marketing in the past and used Aweber. Loved it! They have fantastic customer service, too.

There are two totally free-to-use ones but I'm not sure how good they are, or if they make it to inboxes as opposed to junk - Imnica Mail and List Wire.

List Wire does comes with an ad, if I remember correctly. Free always and forever, regardless of how often you use it or how big your list(s) gets. I'd test it out by signing up to your list yourself first to see what hoops your subscribers might have to go through.

Imnica Mail is free up to 1,000 subscribers and allows a maximum of 6,000 emails per month. Double opt-in only and they put their logo in the footer of your outgoing emails. I have previously read (in WF) of spam issues with them, though. Not sure if that's all straightened out or not.

I think list wire even uses ur subscriber as a part of co-reg. Although i am not sure about that.

MailChimp is ok, but it hates affiliates.

I would personally day, GetResponse they have a 30 day free trail no credit card to try it out,

Also, check out the Mandril by MailChimp. Its also possible to use that as an autoresponder.

MI
Back