The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Free Download: 120+ Landing Pages

36715824.jpg

I will download everything and upload it in one file, I nearly had my hand numb on my laptop of downloading this. Everything concerning the landingpages doesn't breach and/or violate any copyright issues?
Hahaha, yeah I guess most people take the LP's from the vertical they promote but leave the rest alone, but for the hoarders it's a pain to download everything.

About copyright: I don't see any restrictions on their website and they're putting it online for free... But then again if you remove it from their site it sort of takes away their traffic and that means less eyes on their hosting offer...

aha oke i get it
whats the platform for LP

There is no platform, because html is not a cms like wp, but you can use a html editor (like coffeecup or kompozer) or notepad (like notepad++ or atom.io) to edit html files.

But questions like these are VERY basic, so my advice would be to start here: Landing pages and funnels + How to build landing pages and after you master that part of affiliate marketing, THEN start checking out lp templates etc.

Last edited:
Probably something wrong on your side. These have been downloaded and used a million times without issues. Do you really think a hosting company (who's offering these) would put a virus in there LP's? Come on...

banners
Back