Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Free CPA Landing Pages for CPA Fix

Status
Not open for further replies.

marorl

affiliate
Hey Fellow CPA Marketers...

I've recently been involved in the launch of a WSO over at WF. The product is a package of 60 landing pages for popular CPA offers...

I wanted to get a few of the most popular landing pages into your hands freely....;)

Attached are "samples" from the package that include landing pages for:

Best Buy Gift Card Email Submit Offers
Apple Ipad Email Submit Offers
Walmart Gift Card Email Submit Offers
Amazon Kindle Email Submit Offers

http://www.filesonic.com/file/4141254564/EmailSubmitLanders.com_Samples.zip

ASLO check out Free CPA Landing pages.

I hope you guys like them. If you have any questions about using them feel free to ask and I'll answer the best I can.

Hi Marorl,

I wish you success with your WSO and hope it becomes a big hit :)

I will take a look at samples soon ;)

Regards
~Sam~

Hey OP, THESE ARE SICK! Just wanted to know if you reveal your traffic sources in your actual WSO?

Yeah lol, i rally just want to know the traffic sources...but yeah he told me that he's going to be making case studies and more landing pages available to those who sign up to his email list.

marorl - I downloaded from the link but is says that files are corrupted. Please upload again if possible. Thanks!

Awesome! I will download these when I'm back at my office. I appreciate the samples :)

Hey Fellow CPA Marketers...

I've recently been involved in the launch of a WSO over at WF. The product is a package of 60 landing pages for popular CPA offers...

I wanted to get a few of the most popular landing pages into your hands freely....;)

Attached are "samples" from the package that include landing pages for:

Best Buy Gift Card Email Submit Offers
Apple Ipad Email Submit Offers
Walmart Gift Card Email Submit Offers
Amazon Kindle Email Submit Offers

http://www.filesonic.com/file/4141254564/EmailSubmitLanders.com_Samples.zip

I hope you guys like them. If you have any questions about using them feel free to ask and I'll answer the best I can.

getting error from the download link

All sharing functionality on FileSonic is now disabled. Our service can only be used to upload and retrieve files that you have uploaded personally.

If this file belongs to you, please login to download it directly from your file manager.

Status
Not open for further replies.
banners
Back