The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Frederick Maryland intern desparate to learn

FrederickGirl

affiliate
Hi everyone, I'm Judy Belt from Frederick Maryland. I'm an intern learning the ins and outs of blogging and websites so I can move up to doing the video advertising I was hired to do.

My boss has instructed me to use a wide variety of forums to ask online anything I might ask him. He wants me to be self sufficient. I work for a Maryland search engine advertising firm, I'm sort of lucky to be getting paid a small salary as most interns are paid nothing except the experience they recieve.

I know next to nothing about websites right now, my boss says blogs beat websites in Google ranking and he helped me start my first blog. I've been taught what anchor text is but I don't really understand it, the code that is used to make a link hot is about all the code I know.

I'm here to learn as much as I can, I'm not really thinking I'll become a fully functional webmaster but I'm supposed to learn the basics. Please be patient with me as I'm already embarrased at how much I don't know.

I read the sticky links above and they are very different! One is full of rules and stories about legal issues, which is a bit intimidating, and says we're not to post our websites, the other sticky link says you do want to know what our website is.

So I'm not going to tell you until I know if it's OK to do so. It was fun to make my first blog and even more fun to make my first youtube video.

I'm hoping to learn, thanks for giving me the opportunity.

MI
Back