The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win
FPTraffic

Official FPTraffic

You can now edit your images live on FPTraffic by simply clicking on them :)

You can crop, resize, watermark, draw, filter (Instagram style), add text, and much more right from your browser. It makes image editing a breeze and will help you increase your engagement!

FPTraffic is the real deal.

Here's some stats for a pretty new page with less than 10k followers that I just started posting out daily updates from using FPTraffic:

fptraffic-rocks.png

I've built some FB pages for my affiliate sites but I've gotten 0 or 1 like on most of them. I've considered creating FB ads to drive traffic to my affiliate sites recently until I stumbled upon FPTraffic.

I realize that I'll need an initial pool of likes on my page before I can post out new images using FPTraffic and get new likes organically. Would starting with buying about 1000 likes (roughly $50 at 0.05 per like) be sufficient, assuming I then proceed to use FPTraffic to strategically post out quality niche related content to grow my page?

I've built some FB pages for my affiliate sites but I've gotten 0 or 1 like on most of them. I've considered creating FB ads to drive traffic to my affiliate sites recently until I stumbled upon FPTraffic.

I realize that I'll need an initial pool of likes on my page before I can post out new images using FPTraffic and get new likes organically. Would starting with buying about 1000 likes (roughly $50 at 0.05 per like) be sufficient, assuming I then proceed to use FPTraffic to strategically post out quality niche related content to grow my page?

Yes, you'll want to do some advertising for Likes to build up your initial audience so they can grow your Page organically sharing the content that you post using FPTraffic.

I can't say for sure what the special number of Likes you'll need is before your Page starts to grow organically because it's different niche to niche. Some of my Pages have taken off after 1,000 Likes, but others didn't really until I was past 10,000 Likes. It really just depends on the Page and the audience.

FPTraffic is still going strong I must to say! After some time I have created a brand new FB Page from scratch and following guides inside of FPTraffic and on Luke`s blog I was able to get 0,01$ / like. After 4 days I got over 2600 fans but some of my posts went viral on FB, look this(posted before 5 hours) -
KfxXdaG.png
and over 10.000 reach on this post.(my page has only 2600 likes)

Can`t recommend more this tool, seriously!

I haven't updated this thread in awhile, but I am happy to announce that FPTraffic has now managed over 2 BILLION Facebook Page Likes.

Our posts are seen by over a 1.5 BILLION people every 3 months. Reach is up over 100%. Everyday this month the posts published by FPTraffic members have been liked over a million times.

Our community is growing, FPTraffic is getting better and better each month, and Pages are on a rise. Join and let's make some money!

We're now over 3 billion Likes and I've released a ton of updates over the past few months including some new content sources and updates to our old ones :)

New sources:
Giphy
Flickr
eBay

Yesterday, I launched the Meme Creator which you can use you easily convert any image you have scheduled to post to your Facebook Page into a meme by adding text:

zKsUVvd.jpg

If you'd like a free week trial to test out all our new features and see how FPTraffic can help you create new Facebook audiences or revive old dead Pages you haven't updated in ages, let me know! I'm happy to give you a free trial. Sign up and fill out the contact form asking for your trial :)

We've officially released our Reddit tool for pulling content from Reddit, which is a source I've been using over the past month to mix in new content that is driving a TON of engagement.

UXoax7p.jpg

With the new Reddit tool, just enter the Subreddit name you want to search and FPTraffic will pull posts that you can schedule to your Facebook Page and Twitter with a click of your mouse.

Reddit-Search-on-FPTraffic.png

You can read more about it here:
Easily Find and Schedule Content from Reddit to your Facebook Page

Enjoy!

MI
Back