The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Found What I Was Looking For

java57

affiliate
If this is the wrong section to post this, please move it to the appropriate section.

I'm on my way to building my business. I've been searching since Feb for a product or service that I could promote without spending a fortune in start-up costs. I've been to countless forums and have found that many people don't care what they promote, as long as it brings in a quick buck. I wanted a legitimate business with a quality product and solid support system. I'm sure you're all well aware of the junk that makes up a huge part of what is considered a 'promotable product.' All this time it was right under my nose. My Mom was running low on her muscle rub that she orders from Watkins. She asked me to find a rep in my area since the person she usually orders from was now in a nursing home and unable to continue being a rep. Well, I was about to drive around looking for one but decided to research it on the internet first. Long story short, I'm now a Watkins rep. It didn't take much thought for me to decide to do this. I'm well aware of how good their products are and how they value their customers. I just wish that I'd thought of this earlier. Anyways, here I am, on my way to the next earning level.

Starting a business doesn't have to be difficult. Have a look at what your friends and family use, you may be able to get some ideas from them. I never
imagined myself as being a Watkins rep. It might not occur to you to consider
that something that is right in front of your nose might be the thing you're looking for.

Hi Java,

Glad you found your new business.

"It might not occur to you to consider
that something that is right in front of your nose might be the thing you're looking for."

Yep sometimes thats what happens.

I moved this thread because the 5 star news section is only for my 5 Star clients. Didn't really know the best place to move it since Watkins is MLM I think, not affiliate marketing so I put it down here.

I received my commissions last week and today a bonus cheque. I certainly wasn't expecting a bonus! :) Some weeks are slower than others but it all evens out. I need some down time so I don't mind a slow week once in a while. Fantastic support at the Watkins Summit Group.

Getting ready for the holiday sales!

java said:
I received my commissions last week and today a bonus cheque. I certainly wasn't expecting a bonus! :) Some weeks are slower than others but it all evens out. I need some down time so I don't mind a slow week once in a while. Fantastic support at the Watkins Summit Group.

Getting ready for the holiday sales!

Hey, congrats on your commission. So, how's it doing now? :)

Grimmaze said:
Hey, congrats on your commission. So, how's it doing now? :)

Thank you.

I've had requests for Watkins gift baskets so this weekend was spent making them. Sales is increasing considering it's the holidays. I intend to do up a few baskets for friends and family. Almost everyone loves the bath and body products and/or the gourmet gift items.

This isn't all that difficult. If I sell, I get paid. Simple. The quality products are in demand. There's new items being added to the lines starting in the new year. Several older items are being discontinued.
Watkins is very observant of what's hot and what's not.

MI
Back