The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Forum Marketing Does it Still Work?

TrafficYoda

when I started affiliate marketer most easiest ebooks to get was forum marketing. Something money earners feel no resistance to share
Which usually means it either really hard to do or it's dead or just waste of time whether you make something or not.

I am thinking about try out forum marketing since I so failed last time (getting bans the very same day)

The thing is I am noticing a lot of forums inactive.
Is this all because the forum has somehow involved into Facebook group? or something else?
Or is it just a market that is dieing?

Haven't heard anyone who make big with forum marketing yet, would love everyone's imput

Hello
i want to say Forums Will always Be There beside to all of social media websites
and facebook groups are hard To get traffic From i guess if are promoting a link only 10% who sees your link am not sure but very tiny percentage that sees your post .
what i want to say is that they all have advantages and disadvantage

Forum marketing isn't dead. It will remain the same. The only difference lies in the approach you do it.

But obviously you won't get that much exposure as you will get in Facebook groups unless the forum is big and have active members.

Best way to do it is by post informative posts, trying to help others and getting noticed along with maintaining a friendly relationship. You can add your links which you intend to promote in your profile page or signature only after building a trust for yourself and getting acquainted with other active members. This will help you from bans. If your post are informative and helpful then others will be curious to know what you are associated with. This is the basics of how forum marketing should be done and is still effective if done properly. Effectiveness also depends on forum size, daily active members etc.

A good Example : Greedy Report from Warrior forum. She gets most of paid members from that forum. As a newbie i too had joined her site which is paid before joining Affiliatefix. What she does is: she help others with useful information, shows her expertise and share experience. When people are getting some valuable from someone then a trust automatically builds.

Last edited:
banners
Back