The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Forbes on Affiliate Marketing

Linda Buquet

affiliate
I don't see articles about affiliate marketing in magazines like Forbes very often, so this one caught my eye. They interviewed several affiliate managers and there is some good info especially for newer AMs or merchants considering the launch of an affiliate program.

"The Internet phone service business is fiercely competitive, with players like Vonage, eBay-Skype, Yahoo! and Microsoft. So, how can upstart company SunRocket stand out? With an affiliate marketing campaign. Within one year of starting its campaign, SunRocket is the second-fastest-growing independent provider of residential Internet phone service in the United States, behind Vonage.

"Affiliate programs are one of the most powerful marketing tools available..."
Creating A Virtual Sales Force - Forbes.com
http://www.forbes.com/business/2005/11/08/marketing-ecommerce-internet-cx_tt_1109straightup.html

Read the rest then come back to share any questions or thoughts with us.

Very Interesting Article There On Forbes, Yes

Hi Linda,

That was refreshing to see an article like that in such a renowned place. I see that the future of Affiliate Marketing is well in hand. I'm going to study it and study it and study it. I'll be retiring in about 4 years and in half that time I believe I'll be able to be very comfortable with the idea of not working for a corporation any longer.

This is getting to be more fun every day.

MI
Back