The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

For those who had dificulties with tracking leads at AdsBridge

Phill AdsBridge

affiliate
Hey guys!

Today I’m gonna tell you some points to do at AdsBridge so that you could track leads in a right way.

For the 1st step you should create the offer. Pay attention to the Tracking token. It should be checked. The default name of that parameter at AdsBridge is “tid” but you can change it manually to the name of the token from your affiliate network that can pass dynamic parameters. For instance, if your network uses Cake place s2,(s3,s4,s5) into the field. But if it uses HasOffers please place aff_sub2 (aff_sub3, aff_sub4, aff_sub5) into the field. If your network uses a custom platform ask your AM for the network token. Don’t place this parameter into the offer link. By checking Tracking token the system will automaticaly place tracking parameter to the end of the offer link when traffic comes to the campaign link.

Some of you are confused how to track leads at AdsBridge. But all of you know that the necessary thing is postback. So set it right, guys!
As I noticed some examples let’s go on with them.
On the 3rd step of setting up campaign you could see postback settings.

The 2nd step you should do is to replace “Your network token” in the s2s pixel link with your affiliate network token that passes the unique parameters. If your network uses Cake your pixel must end with ?tid=#s2# or ?tid=#s3# or ?tid=#s4# or ?tid=#s5#. If it uses HasOffers, your pixel must end with ?tid={aff_sub2} or ?tid={aff_sub3} or ?tid={aff_sub4} or ?tid={aff_sub5}. If the network uses a custom platform please contact your AM and ask them for that parameter.

Lead value may also be optionally posted back and updated by adding "&amt=<lead_value>" to the end of the postback.
For instance, for Cake the AdsBridge postback pixel will be
http://abpostback.com/trackpixel/track?tid=#s2#
If you’ve used at the offes settings s2.
You can also use Image pixel and Iframe pixel in the same way with affiliate network tokens.

Hope everything will become clear.
Wish you good luck!

Last edited:
Hi everyone!

Some of you had difficulties with 3rd Party Pixel settings. So I prepared a short tutorial for you.

In order to set 3rd Party Pixel manually you need to:

1 step
Accept Tracking ID from the Traffic Source (Additional Token preferably).
On the 1st step of Campaign Creating(General info) fill in the Name field and Value if necessary.
upload_2015-2-9_11-41-44.png

or
upload_2015-2-9_11-42-6.png

2 step
Set 3rd party pixel on the 3rd step of campaign creation(Tracking & Notification).
Fill parameter name that accepted tracking token from the traffic source into the Tracking Token field.

Fill postback URL of the source into the S2S Pixel field(3rd party which should accept the lead).

AdsBridge - drive your traffic to success! - Mozilla Firefox (197 kb) закачан 13 января 2015 г. Joxi
http://joxi.ru/DrlaOenUvPpRmP

In order to pass payout to the 3rd party, you need to write parameter name into the Lead value parameter name field.
Note: This parameter shouldn't be added into the postback 3-rd party, it will be applied automatically.

http://joxi.ru/J2be5G7CXZjom6

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys!

To make 3-rd party pixel setting experience even easier, you can also set it automatically. In this case you should:

1 step
Go to "Create traffic source" in the "Traffic Sources" section and press "Traffic source templates" blue button and select the traffic source from the list
n2YYNgVIRRyB26.jpg

2 step
Choose the tokens that you want to use
Q2KjKzBf00qPmj.jpg

You will have postback URL field filled automatically
YmEqQz0ujjjxm6.jpg

3 step
Create campaign. On the 1st step of creating campaign (1. General info) in CAMPAIGN TOKENS section choose the previously added Traffic Source.
KAxgPB7t66Yj28.jpg

Click "Save" and "Continue"

On the 3-rd step of creating campaign (3. Tracking & Notification) you will see that the Tracking token field and S2S Pixel field are filled out automatically.
krD7Vz0T335WAp.jpg

Let me know if you have any questions by contacting me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys!

To make 3-rd party pixel setting experience even easier, you can also set it automatically. In this case you should:

1 step
Go to "Create traffic source" in the "Traffic Sources" section and press "Traffic source templates" blue button and select the traffic source from the list
n2YYNgVIRRyB26.jpg

2 step
Choose the tokens that you want to use
Q2KjKzBf00qPmj.jpg

You will have postback URL field filled automatically
YmEqQz0ujjjxm6.jpg

3 step
Create campaign. On the 1st step of creating campaign (1. General info) in CAMPAIGN TOKENS section choose the previously added Traffic Source.
KAxgPB7t66Yj28.jpg

Click "Save" and "Continue"

On the 3-rd step of creating campaign (3. Tracking & Notification) you will see that the Tracking token field and S2S Pixel field are filled out automatically.
krD7Vz0T335WAp.jpg

Let me know if you have any questions by contacting me.

@Nick AdsBridge , can you fix your images?

MI
Back