The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

CashflowChase

affiliate
I am a college student so not all college students are financially stable most probably in debt. I recently wanted to start a $50 dollar Mobile test run. Unfortunately other things take place in our lives were we have to wait.

So I'm doing it that hard way. I have one of giftcard app and everytime you download an app or complete an action( lmfao almost sounds like some CPA shit) you get points.

There's $50 paypal gift card of course this shit takes long and who knows when I get it even tho I've devised a plan that will cut my time in half to getting it. I know some people are like this is silly and a complete waste of time, but I'm working hard so after I make 10k a month I can look back and say "hey remember when you were downloading apps just to earn some start up funds for a mobile campaign?!"lol

Maybe i'll start a gofundme account lol shit who knows I'm really ambitious if I had the help like some people I know life would be grand and it still is lol .

Any start up small budget methods post a comment.

Do you have a niche? Do you have a plan?

This is important. A lot of people start out dreaming big and in the process start without a plan or a single niche. This ends up creating burnout real fast along with a negative view of the industry.

There are ways to bootstrap, but it will take time to see results. Most, if not all, would have to be recycled back into the business for a few months.

I tell you it takes me 8 month(started from april without sleeping almost every day) to earn my first $10 online without spending too much money.

And you're expecting 10K per month? That's really out of reality, like how everybody think, affiliate marketing is a get rich over night program.

Start logically, and think logically.
How can you turn $0 to $10k without spending a dime, that's impossible!
Bro, earn bit by bit.

Try this one
[GUIDE] Video Method To Make $50+ A Day With Facebook Groups | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

Also bro, the earning you saw everywhere are not exact earning, there are cost and fee involve.

Do you have a niche? Do you have a plan?

This is important. A lot of people start out dreaming big and in the process start without a plan or a single niche. This ends up creating burnout real fast along with a negative view of the industry.

There are ways to bootstrap, but it will take time to see results. Most, if not all, would have to be recycled back into the business for a few months.
I have so many niches already stored away but because of my funds I can only start with something. My next start up niche is a great idea since it deals with the "adult side. "

I have so many niches already stored away but because of my funds I can only start with something. My next start up niche is a great idea since it deals with the "adult side. "

If you're just getting start, I would pick one niche. You could add more on later. It's a lot of work.

If you're choosing the adult niche based on percieved success, I would find something else to start with. It's a flooded and competitive niche. Not that you can't see success in it, but I would try a niche you have personal interest in over percieved income while you're learning.

A mistake too many people make is spreading themselves too thin and/or chase a niche they know little about. You need to know the market, what type of ad draws interest, where to find the audience, etc. Which only creates more work then is necessary in the beginning, and they wind up giving up.

I'd like to see everyone reach success. Which is why I say what I do. Please don't take it the wrong way.

I don't know what you're into. If you're in the whole adult thing, it may work for you. But if you're not, I wouldn't jump into the adult niche until you get experience in the industry in a niche you are part of. It's easier to sell to a market you know about.

10k over night is impossible to those who create that state of mind. I'm going for anything impossible. That's what it means to dream. I'm not saying your wrong but I'm smart I wouldn't rely on free traffic to think I am going to start getting conversions. Paid traffic is more effective you can get a shit ton of traffic and maybe get some conversions out of that. Free traffic is slow and only creates a relationship and longevity which isn't all that bad if you ask me.

After establishing some free traffic just to get a small amount of potential customers, and recognition. I would then proceed to get paid traffic, even on a budget I understand that in this business and any business we have to sacrifice things. I have things that I value that I can bid off and get a good amount of money to start driving traffic. However lol i'm not ready to give those things up. So i'll start small until I feel its time. Plus being a newbie I wouldn't start throwing my money randomly. A max paid traffic budget for me is $100.

I use a business canvas model before I proceeded to start just a brief outline of what I was trying to accomplish. Am I there yet?! hell no lol, but I know if I stick to the plan and keep tweaking my mistakes and fixtures then I got something going.
Once I have a set algorithm I'm going to be unstoppable.

If you're just getting start, I would pick one niche. You could add more on later. It's a lot of work.

If you're choosing the adult niche based on percieved success, I would find something else to start with. It's a flooded and competitive niche. Not that you can't see success in it, but I would try a niche you have personal interest in over percieved income while you're learning.

A mistake too many people make is spreading themselves too thin and/or chase a niche they know little about. You need to know the market, what type of ad draws interest, where to find the audience, etc. Which only creates more work then is necessary in the beginning, and they wind up giving up.

I'd like to see everyone reach success. Which is why I say what I do. Please don't take it the wrong way.

I don't know what you're into. If you're in the whole adult thing, it may work for you. But if you're not, I wouldn't jump into the adult niche until you get experience in the industry in a niche you are part of. It's easier to sell to a market you know about.
I know the market I know my targets I wouldn't have chose something I'm not familiar with. Don't get my wrong guys I'm a newbie but I do my research before I start into things. This took me 6 years to get into because I tend to take my time and read. Where my niche works is something I'm going to have to keep safe until I test it out. Very competitive market you just have to know where to reach people and how to do that. Quite frankly I know I would of had way more success with that niche then the one I'm in now. Your right though I agree with you.

I'd really like to start with a partner. Someone who is as much interested in this as I am.

The niche I am in is great, because I choose to start it around the holidays and followers I get from my social media sites are hitting me up asking so I am generating curious minds. Everyday I do something different to my site. I noticed something work. Especially if you get price questions. That just means I'm missing some key components to get conversions. I know I am. For my first site not bad.

quarterstopounds.com check it out. Last person left a list of things for me to work on. I'd appreciate it if anyone else can do the same

Amazon account. 133 total site views, 30 Amazon Affiliate Clicks, 25 best total views in a day

over 200+ Twitter followers, Instagram Over +300 , Facebook 100+ fans, Pinterest 30+ followers

That isn't a bad number of people. This is everyday. I didn't include likes and things like that. I'm working really hard. Plus I'm using a slow method so I expect this. This was a test run for only a month long duration. Maybe I can get over 10,000 site views and 100 conversions for the holidays.

I even called the company I was promoting for to see if they could off my potential customers some coupons. I don't know just an idea.

Leave Feedback

The niche I am in is great, because I choose to start it around the holidays and followers I get from my social media sites are hitting me up asking so I am generating curious minds. Everyday I do something different to my site. I noticed something work. Especially if you get price questions. That just means I'm missing some key components to get conversions. I know I am. For my first site not bad.

quarterstopounds.com check it out. Last person left a list of things for me to work on. I'd appreciate it if anyone else can do the same

Amazon account. 133 total site views, 30 Amazon Affiliate Clicks, 25 best total views in a day

over 200+ Twitter followers, Instagram Over +300 , Facebook 100+ fans, Pinterest 30+ followers

That isn't a bad number of people. This is everyday. I didn't include likes and things like that. I'm working really hard. Plus I'm using a slow method so I expect this. This was a test run for only a month long duration. Maybe I can get over 10,000 site views and 100 conversions for the holidays.

I even called the company I was promoting for to see if they could off my potential customers some coupons. I don't know just an idea.

Leave Feedback

Definitely sounds like you did your homework. That's what I like to see. Keep going, you're on a really good start.

I'm looking for a partner for my organics site. But interested minds seem to be far and few between in my niche. I also have one started in business.

I'm not really into the adult thing, otherwise I may discuss partnership with you. But I don't know the first thing about that niche, and I really can't see myself working the adult niche. But if you have it going that good, keep going.

Or are you talking about a different niche? Either way, I'm sure you'll find a partner to work it with you if you really want one.

Ok. I just checked out your site. MiracleGro? Say it aint so! Lol, I'm just kidding. :)

Nice site. Not all the graphics loaded for me, so I don't know how big they all are. However, the very bottom one, try to center it and make it a wee bit bigger if you can. Not too much bigger, just a size or two up. It will throw it right in the visitors face. It'll be hard not to buy with it staring at you in the eyes. Know what I mean?

Definitely sounds like you did your homework. That's what I like to see. Keep going, you're on a really good start.

I'm looking for a partner for my organics site. But interested minds seem to be far and few between in my niche. I also have one started in business.

I'm not really into the adult thing, otherwise I may discuss partnership with you. But I don't know the first thing about that niche, and I really can't see myself working the adult niche. But if you have it going that good, keep going.

Or are you talking about a different niche? Either way, I'm sure you'll find a partner to work it with you if you really want one.

lol Adult niches is just a test run of mine. It's a side idea that I would execute when its time. However I'm an all around affiliate . I will go for the one that will convert the most. My reason for establishing for a partnership is to feed or each others knowledge then grow to make money alone or still partner up. I really enjoy doing this I wouldn't spend more than 8 hours a day sitting in front of my computer if I didn't enjoy this.

My landing page for my niche quarterstopounds.com its a start, and I'm glad I was able to get to this point.

lol Adult niches is just a test run of mine. It's a side idea that I would execute when its time. However I'm an all around affiliate . I will go for the one that will convert the most. My reason for establishing for a partnership is to feed or each others knowledge then grow to make money alone or still partner up. I really enjoy doing this I wouldn't spend more than 8 hours a day sitting in front of my computer if I didn't enjoy this.

My landing page for my niche quarterstopounds.com its a start, and I'm glad I was able to get to this point.

What I want to do with my sites is I'm staying solo on the business one unless I have a good reason to bring someone in. I offer a few products, but my mainline product I'm connected to. I would want a partner for that site to be connected as well. Easier to sell that way.

But for my organics site, I want a full-time partner. Feed off each other's ideas and what not for the life of the website. The partner and I either keep it going and form a 50+ yr long friendship, or we ride it a few years until we can't stand each other no more. It has potential, but right now I'm focusing more on the business site.

As far as your site goes, it looks good. Like I said, see what you can do about the very bottom graphic. Otherwise, it looks good. You're off to an awesome start.

You have definitely no idea how much people spend to get their campaign green.
lol no I'm sure they spend thousands and I've seen reports in the millions from the big dogs. It's a state of mind guys we can do whatever we want. My method I just explained to Red up top and I seen a guy who is a moderator here on the forum use the very same method and made 11k all off of free traffic. His niche was better and he did something like buy accounts and establish partnerships that i haven't got yet. However when I started reading more into his method I started following and doing some of my own. I'm up in follower and more clicks lol. So yea people spend a shit load of money on their campaigns but it isn't impossible to get a lot of conversions with free traffic. People only spend money because their impatient. Imagine if you couldn't pay for traffic what would you do then. Besides I feel every newbie should master free traffic since its tree then move on and master paid traffic.

Thought you said on your 2nd post saying you're not at all want to use free traffic?
Hmmm, free traffic takes time, building a profile can maintain you a source of income, which could possible maintain your testing on paid traffic. Ya, you should. "Besides I feel every newbie should master free traffic since its tree then move on and master paid traffic."

BTW low investment don't work much better, But i can suggest you best PPC network in mainstream sites category.
You can try your luck wth 7search.
Their traffic is not much better but good enough for $50 budget.

best

MI
Back