The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

For all cpalead users: Be aware!

I have received another blow today from a very HIGH end earner saying this is 100% true.

not good :(

So,it means they do sell the information and make money of the info as we as of the money publishers earn. I am just curious why cpalead dont join threads like this over the internet forums and tell the truth. The reason why they dont write a single word here,maybe because that is the truth. This info is spreading very fast over the internet,so soon that network will lose all the publishers,and they do know this. But anyways,they made already millions of dollars and they have other businesses, they dont care at all. What a pity.

Doesnt it mean that other content lockers could sell our informations even there is no such statement on their TOS ?

I have received another blow today from a very HIGH end earner saying this is 100% true.

not good :(

^i guess if you read the small print yes - Dan Wolff of blam said in the interview they didnt but hey....ive asked cpalead many times to address this thread but nothing yet - im working on an interview.

This is all lies.

The stories are twisted.

From what I heard a lot of top publishers received C+D from Facebook because they were spamming the hell out of the website.

I would imagine when you are requested to give information to the 2nd largest company in the world or have legal action taken against your company then you do not have much of an option or you would be very stupid not to co-operate.

But I know for sure they did not sell publisher information for money... that is just stupid.

K.... Put yourselves in the shoes with this website... If 4 users here were spamming Facebook with links to join this site and Facebook requested their information and/or threatened you with huge legal action and told you you could face fines of millions what would you do? Save your company or save your 4 users who should not of been spamming in the first place.

Think about it like this...

im not saying they did this or not man - all im saying is they need to come out and clear it all up for us - cause alot of people have been banned or left and its bad for them if they dont set us all straight!

Just know this i have had pm's on here from 2 of the TOP guys on CPALead - saying they have sold information to fb

true? thats not for me to say - dont shoot the messenger - good points tho man.

MI
Back