propellerads adcombo
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

For all cpalead users: Be aware!

Discussion in 'General Affiliate Marketing Forum' started by CPALead Scam, May 25, 2011.

1. CPALead Scam

CPALead Scam Affiliate affiliate

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO DO NOT KNOW:

http://i.imgur.com/aDRiU.png

CPAlead has been selling your information to Facebook for % to keep your earnings and to get money from CPALead, SPREAD THE WORD. 40 high earners have been banned got c n d and laywer phone calls from Facebook. CPALEAD is giving out your INFORMATION!

SPREAD THE WORD.

2. K

K Administrator Administrator affiliate

hmmmm that image shows us nothing anyone could create that - show us some real proof?

3. Nugget

Nugget Affiliate affiliate

4. K

Damn i wonder what effect this will have on the network - i can see ALOT of people leaving because of this!

5. K

i have just spoken to John Bailey who heads up the security to try and get an interview for the forum but he said no unfortunately, he has said that those involved have been told the truth and it's a matter for them, the courts and cpalead.

So make your own judgment - i still and will continue to use cpalead but im sure alot wont after seeing this :( it's a shame they don't back up their actions to us outsiders!

Thoughts?

6. Joecool6101

Joecool6101 Affiliate affiliate

This information doesn't surprise me and sad it's only now becoming discussed..

CPAlead gave away my information to large government agency after them receiving a c&d on my widget.. didn't connect the 2 until now since it was around the same time as when I was "stung"

7. K

:( why did you get a c&d if you dont mind me asking? did they get hold of you? did you have to give your money back?

are you allowed on cpalead now?

8. FruitCommander

FruitCommander Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

Yeah, I'm not ever going to use them again.

9. K

It's a shame they don't come out and clear this all up because they will loose publishers - im still unsure! The truth could be twisted alot!

10. CPALead Scam

CPALead Scam Affiliate affiliate

I am done Using CPALead, They try to make you become a high earner while taking advantage and shaving your leads. My freind lost 25k in this month payment as CPALead took it from him and banned him. Then sold his info to FB for money aswell.

This should be linked in CHAT.

Many Pubs (HIGH earners) have been banned.

11. K

i am not in a postion to link this as i am in a good relationship with the company and until proof is provided i cannot choose sides!

12. iZame

iZame Get your fix Ninja! affiliate

13. K

damn i'd like to see how that convo ended?

14. Nugget

Yup, which is exactly why im going to be leaving CPAlead, Their basically making money off our info.

15. Nugget

"If CPAlead obtains actual knowledge that it has collected personal information about a child under the age of 18, that information will be immediately deleted from our database. Because it does not collect such information, "

Use this, if he goes against it give me screenshot. Theirs a Pub who has a lawyer setting up a case, wont be mentioning who.

16. iZame

New development:

[​IMG]

17. Nugget

iZame whats your msn?

18. iZame

19. K

Holy shit - 4 year ban, damn are you banned from the network also or just chat?

20. iZame

Just the chat, but I couldn't care less if I was banned from the whole site. They are running a scamming operation.

Featured Resources (View All)

adsxposed