The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Follow Up Series?

Sunny91

affiliate
Hi, I'm a little confused about the follow up series.

Once someone opts in, you sent them through a 30 day follow up series. What happens after that?

Do you continue to making up emails and then doing a broadcast when needed or do you stop after the inital period and then just broadcast???

It's depending on your subscribers as well as open rates. Usually, I set up 7 days follow up series. When I saw the open rates and CTR rates are lower than expected, then I simply replace the email or stop sending them. I always try to make authority and build up my reputation among the subscribers.

Send them a well thought out news letter with quality actionable content and a solo ad. You'll earn from selling the solo ad space and from conversions related to the content.

It's depending on your subscribers as well as open rates. Usually, I set up 7 days follow up series. When I saw the open rates and CTR rates are lower than expected, then I simply replace the email or stop sending them. I always try to make authority and build up my reputation among the subscribers.

Well, after completed my follow up series I usually send them an email to ask what is his/her condition right now. I wrote a very friendly email in where I asked if he/she satisfied the service or product or do they need some help to get rid of this problem. And found a lots of people are interested to working with me. This is the secret reason to build your affiliate empire. What most people do is send them some crap CPA offers. This is a great chance to make every lead count.

banners
Back