Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Follow Along of initial conversion

Is this review helpful?

• Total voters

Ace

affiliate
Hi Everybody,
I'm new to internet marketing and just chance upon CPA marketing using CPV. I just started this about a month ago with w4 network and getting paid traffics from 50 on red. Wish to share here briefly on how I got my first conversion starting out in CPA marketing.

For a start, I focus on direct linking with PPV traffic; not creating landing page yet to see if the offer convert. I learn how to choose offers using popularity of the offer website with Alexa ranking <400,000.
Then I learn how to choose relevant targets, url and keywords, that are relevant to the offer. I look at the audience point of view when going through the offer website. Using google trend to have a feel if the offer is hot now for the country targeted. And using Google Adwords Keyword Planner to put in the offer url to see what are the highly relevant keywords and with high search volume. Put this highly relevant keywords in google search to find the most relevant and popular url targets with alexa ranking <400,000.

I keep doing this for different offer types in zip submit, short form, long form and sales. These offers varies from $1 to $20 and I use an initial testing budget of $20. This is to try testing out how each offer types response. I have got 10 campaigns going.

Daily I will review each campaigns to look at each targets to see how the traffics response. For those high bids target, I don't want my testing budget to burn out fast, so I set at low bid and try to look for more relevant targets, if possible.
After about 25 days, I got my first conversion from a submit offer. And soon after got the next conversion on a sale offer.

This is just a start and I believe there are more to learn in this CPA marketing journey to making it a success.

Thanks for reading this and wishing you all the best in your endeavors.

Are you spent 25 day to get 1 conversion? How much have you lost in test

Thanks for your response.
Had spent $39.81 and earned $13.30 then. The key point here is I started to having conversion, which is a good start. There're more to learn towards how to be profitable.
I would appreciate any tips or comments to helping me on this.

Had spent $39.81 and earned $13.30 then. The key point here is I started to having conversion, which is a good start. There're more to learn towards how to be profitable.

Which tracker are you using?

Well i really appreciate that you at least start the race with out any fear.. well good going. keep it up

Have you identified any possible bot traffic from your traffic source? If not, identify it and block it to see if it raises your ROI.

TJ,
Thanks for the tips. I'm using PPV traffics and yes, I've stopped those targets that are not converting after 100 impr.

My actual problem is not sure why I couldn't get consistency in the conversions.
I just sign up for leadimpact and plan to try if the traffic source there is better.

MI
Back