The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

[Follow Along] Antivirus with Popads

Just like @DoubleDouble has said.
first search around website that gives out popups or popunder on a mobile emulator or on your browser you can use profile spoofer plugin if you need mobile lp.

when you get a popup you will see a long url that first shown before you land on a lp
Copy paste that. (checking out the lp the same time)
And you'll easily collect a handful of various advertising redirect url.
keep using that(copy paste the url) on the browser see various of ads lp and save lp you like to test out.

Just like @DoubleDouble has said.
first search around website that gives out popups or popunder on a mobile emulator or on your browser you can use profile spoofer plugin if you need mobile lp.

when you get a popup you will see a long url that first shown before you land on a lp
Copy paste that. (checking out the lp the same time)
And you'll easily collect a handful of various advertising redirect url.
keep using that(copy paste the url) on the browser see various of ads lp and save lp you like to test out.

Hi @TrafficYoda , yes i am trying to copy the long.....url before it re-direct to another one, most of the time it already redirect to another url before i able to copy it. Anyway, i know the way now. Thank a lot for all the guide.
BTW, what is profile spoofer plugin, is a plugin for browser (chrome / Firefox)?

there are some negative thoughts about pin submit offers, that the advertisers don't count leads For affiliates
But am Not sure about This , Bout am sure that this can happen
Any One Has info about This

In this manual spying method, as i know (anyway i also a beginner in this manual spying), you won't know is this landing page (LP) running at any other country unless you change the country (one by one) by VPN and found the same LP appear on that country. Anyway if you have more budget, you can achieve it easily by spytool (recommended adplexity).

In this manual spying method, as i know (anyway i also a beginner in this manual spying), you won't know is this landing page (LP) running at any other country unless you change the country (one by one) by VPN and found the same LP appear on that country. Anyway if you have more budget, you can achieve it easily by spytool (recommended adplexity).
thank you . i have got it .

MI
Back