Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Follow Along: $200K Profit in 2016 Status: Preparing

SkyGrizzly

affiliate
YjjLGs6.png
About
Bad writer with bad English
First I thought make some private blog, but with this kind follow along I maybe stay more motivated and got some suggestions for my campaign
Budget: I'm ready to lose $50k before I make any profit, when start making profits budget ofc increases
Traffic: pops and display, mostly mobile

My skills:
HTML + some CSS/PHP/JS
some Photoshop
Already a lot information about affiliate marketing, but I'm not took so much action

Weakness
bad English
I'm lazy as fuck
Not so much free time

2015 Nov&dec try make break even
-------
January - Break even
February - $1k profits
March + $2K profits
April + $5k profits
May + $7k profits
June + $10k Profits
July + $15k Profits
August + $20k Profits
September + $25k Profits
October + $30k Profits
November + $40k Profits
December + $45k Profits

Last edited:
Things that i'm done today
Ripped few landers
Applied few offers

Things that i need get done
Clean these landers and put my tracking link it
Upload landers to CDN and upload them and offers to tracker

hey,

just keep in mind that just ripping landers and running your own traffic to them isn't goint to cut it in 2015/2016. At least not like it used to do a few years back. It's a great a way to get your feet wet though.

I see that you have some technical skills which is always great as it will save you a lot of time and money.

The real money making skills are marketing though. To make people buy your product you really need an understanding of who you market to. What makes them tick? Really getting to know the product, your competitors and your target market is a must-do nowadays.

Try upping your marketing skills by learning from the greats like Clyde Bedell, David Ogilvy and John Caples.

Best,

hey,

just keep in mind that just ripping landers and running your own traffic to them isn't goint to cut it in 2015/2016. At least not like it used to do a few years back. It's a great a way to get your feet wet though.

I see that you have some technical skills which is always great as it will save you a lot of time and money.

The real money making skills are marketing though. To make people buy your product you really need an understanding of who you market to. What makes them tick? Really getting to know the product, your competitors and your target market is a must-do nowadays.

Try upping your marketing skills by learning from the greats like Clyde Bedell, David Ogilvy and John Caples.

Best,

Thank you for advice
But when running campaings some random,non english speaking, nearly untouched countries its easier stole someones lander and translations than made own and get translations

Why not use already proven LPs? ;)

Anyway, i probably hire some VAs from Philippines to do lander ripping for me
Tip: If some newbie looking get started and want work with low salary hit me up. (some HTML and JS skills required)

"some random,non english speaking, nearly untouched countries"

just keep in mind why they might be untouched. a $39 product might be a week's pay for them.

as marketers, we are in the business of generating big ideas. positioning our product above & beyond to what's currently being offered to our chosen market segment.

I know some gurus like to teach how easy it is to just swipe, deploy and improve without any deeper understanding of the emotional undercurrents that make prospects whip out their wallets.

I whish our job was as simple as that.

I think the IM space can be compared to the goldrush way back. big promises of fast & easy cash but the only people making a fortune were the ones selling you their shovels.

General rule of thumb: If it's easy to do, the rewards will be small. If it's hard to do or requires deeper understanding of the craft, the rewards will be greater.

@SkyGrizzly, subscribed to your journey man.

How do you find landing pages?

I've been working on a few offers and my weakness is definitely my landing page. I have great skills in HTML5/CSS and Photoshop, but I can't seem to find successful CPA landing pages to base my work on.

Last edited:
"some random,non english speaking, nearly untouched countries"

just keep in mind why they might be untouched. a $39 product might be a week's pay for them.

as marketers, we are in the business of generating big ideas. positioning our product above & beyond to what's currently being offered to our chosen market segment.

I know some gurus like to teach how easy it is to just swipe, deploy and improve without any deeper understanding of the emotional undercurrents that make prospects whip out their wallets.

I whish our job was as simple as that.

I think the IM space can be compared to the goldrush way back. big promises of fast & easy cash but the only people making a fortune were the ones selling you their shovels.

General rule of thumb: If it's easy to do, the rewards will be small. If it's hard to do or requires deeper understanding of the craft, the rewards will be greater.

Well, myself i dont even care anymore if someone gets big debts and i get few $ payout from pinsubmit

Been in this game so many years, only agressive guys wins

@SkyGrizzly, subscribed to your journey man.

How do you find landing pages?

I've been working on a few offers and my weakness is definitely my landing page. I have great skills in HTML5/CSS and Photoshop, but I can't seem to find successful CPA landing pages to base my work on.

I have bunch of spytools

banners
Back