The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Flash

crowebird

affiliate
I'm happy to become the moderator of this fourm, I hope I can be a help to anyone that has any questions about flash [programming, design, etc.]. I also hope that there are some of you that may be able to help me also, as I may have some questions as I am only 15. Hope to see some flash users soon!

Crowebird,
BTW will you consider doing a flash tutorials for beginners? Beginners to flash may find it useful.

Thanks

Yeah, joy... I start school in 2 hours. I wish I could start school this late everyday, but only today. Ill try to work on that tutorial this weekend but I have no idea what I have going yet.

Crowebird,
School come first, ensure you get and excellent grade, tutorial and other thins are secondary :)
Temi

:)

ok.. so we have a flash section. That's great
Any links for free components for Flash MX 2004 anyone??

oh, and to anyone that I may be helping out.... I use Flash MX, not 2004. One of the main reasons, is in MX 2004, they have changed it around quite a bit, and MX gets the job done and is easy for me to use. Also 2004 had some bugs, or was messed up [unstable], they have released updates for it but I don't know how well they fixed it. I may still be able to help out 2004 users but not as well as I may be able to help out regular MX users. So as to compontents for 2004, sorry I don't know any links. Try a google or yahoo search, "free mx 2004 compontents"

cheers,
cbird

:)

unstable.. that's and understatement.. I had to switch to MX 2004 from MX due to some clients requests.. that were impossible to be done in MX (some AS and components)
The GOOD thing about MX2004.. in my opinion is the text optimizations. i love the anti-alias button.. my best friend :) Let's hope that in the future the developers from Macromedia will do their magic and make flash better because it still has a lot o problems, most of them regarding quality of the output.
Crowebird.. since you are a moderator in this forum please make a stick thread with flash resources / links / tutorials. I will contribute to it with some links.
Best regards Radu

MI
Back