The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Flash Marketing Movie Tips

whyparkguy

Hi everyone. I am new to affiliate marketing however I have been producing high impact flash marketing movies now for over 8 years and would be happy to share some tips and ideas to help you promote you own affiliate programs.

There are three things essential to producing a powerful marketing movie:

1. Script/Storyboard

This is the root of the movie and everything else is built around the tone set in the script. I would recommend using a professional script writer/copywriter. It is amazing how crucial good word flow is in producing an effective marketing movie.

2. Voice over narration

Again, I would recommend hiring professional voice talent for narrating your movie. Of course, if you yourself have a powerful "radio quality" voice, then that is different ;)

3. Animation production

There are many "animators" and movie "developers" out there but do your research before you settle on one. View showcase samples of their work and make your decision on that alone.

Flash movies are a powerful tool in marketing any product, service or opportunity and are well worth the one time investment. I'd be more than happy to answer any questions you may have on the topic.

Best of luck to you with your online marketing!

MI
Back