Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Gold FixForums NEW Forum - Coming 2015!

K

Administrator
Administrator
Internet Marketing Deals
High Converting Landing Pages | ConversionWise
Guys i'm excited after the huge success of AffiliateFix we are planning to add one more forum this year.

It will be a general website and internet marketing forum similar to digital point, site point and warrior forum.

It will in NO WAY clash or effect AffiliateFix as it will be based around everything online non affiliate related, blogging, hosting, graphics etc.

I'd like to ask you some questions but for now i'd like to know who's excited and what you'd like to see in the new forum and what the forums above lack and are missing.....

Name to follow..

Discuss.

Thats an excellent idea oliver. I would love to see this really happening.

Few things other forums lack:-
1. Event blogging group.
2. Webinar. (monthly basis on various topic)
3. JV blogging group.
4. Inforgraphics section

Right now, that's the only thing coming to my mind. Will tell more later.. BTW would be waiting patiently to see the forum coming live. :)

Sub-Forums for Continuity Sites, Kindle Publishing, Webinars, Product Development, Product Launches, etc.

I have been a member of many blogging community long time back.. so i would like to see a section, where new topic and content from popular blog will be added through rss feed(it should be added by admin/moderator else it will be spammed to hell). Its like something added to this forum recently but the news feed will be from popular blogs ( For example luke peerfly's blog).
2015-01-30_1434.png

I would love to see some spy tools in this forum to spy on Facebook campaigns, find profitable ads, cpa campaigns etc. etc.

It will in NO WAY clash or effect AffiliateFix as it will be based around everything online non affiliate related, blogging, hosting, graphics etc.

I'm glad you said this, had a moment of panic, my first thought was that this was going to do exactly that. Pays to read first, react later.

I love the suggestions that everyone has already made.

Perhaps advertising and promotion? Outsourcing?

Definitely interested in the blogging portion of the forum, as that's something I have been focusing a LOT of time on this year so far. Can't wait to check this out, K.

Love the idea. I must say warrior forum has a lot of products promotions that are scams. I know K only selects the best people and the products for promotion.

banners
Back