The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

fix google play blocked

janejury

affiliate
What would you do if your google play is blocked? Do you know term "apk"? Don't worry if you have this problem because it can be resolved totally by using apk file. it is normal that
Sometimes, you are not unable to download or install some apps which are not provided in your country but you really want to download them. You have to go abroad for work or study and your favorite apps are not supported at your current region. You don’t know how and where to download these apps; it is popular problem with many different apps.

So today I am going to share my knowledge about this which is simple way. Through this way you can install apps as you wish. Certainly, some of you know about it, however, this post may give you detail about it. You maybe know that Google play can automatically find your address basing on gmail id and sometimes it makes difficulty for users. You can choose an extension to change your location; however, it is not the best solution to this problem. I want to recommend an easier way and it also brings many advantages for you afterward.

This effective way is download apk files for pc. You can also install APK files from the browser on your Android smartphone or tablet. Just open your browser, find the APK file you want to download, and tap it – you should then be able to see it downloading on the top bar of your device. Once it's downloaded, open Downloads, tap on the APK file, and tap Yes when prompted. The app will begin installing on your device. This site is recommended for you: choilieng. Once you've downloaded the APK file on your computer, connect your device to it. At this point, you may be asked if you want to charge your phone or connect it as a 'media device.' Choose Media device. Then, find your phone's folder on your computer. It will be in 'My Computer' or 'Computer' on Windows (PC). Then, copy the APK file into a folder of your choice in your Android smartphone.

banners
Back