The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

First Step VPS

A

AJamil

Hello all, I hope you're well :D!

I'm trying to get through the first step, getting a VPS. I have been pulling hairs trying to find a good one and was hoping we could possibly compile a list of the preferred VPS here as such:

Preferred Managed VPS for Internet Sites:
Preferred Managed VPS for Mobile Sites:
Preferred Unmanaged VPS for Internet Sites:
Preferred Unmanaged VPS for Mobile Sites:

Recommended (for newbie)

Storage:
RAM:
Core #:
Bandwidth:

I think that this could take the guesswork out of it, because there are so many to choose from with a huge range of prices.

Thanks everyone!

It really doesn't matter whether server is going to be used for mobile or internet site.

If you know to manage and configure a webserver then go for unmanaged VPS - Digitalocean, linode, etc

For those who don't want to deal the technical aspects then go for Managed VPS - Liquid Web (Really good support), WiredTree, Beyond Host, etc

Recommended (for newbie): 2GB RAM VPS is sufficient for newbies.
Later on you will be need to adjust according to your traffic requirements.

Hello AJamil, like lrs1995 said if you know how to manage and configure a webserver then go for unmamanged VPS else stick to managed. Since, you are new to all these so i would suggest to go for managed VPS with cpanel. It won't really matter if you host mobile landers or web landers or even trackers as long as the server is fast enough. Here is my recommendation along with coupon code :- Importance Of Website Hosting In Affiliate Marketing & Web Hosting Reviews - Affiliate Ninja Club (These are the VPS and cloud hosting i have used so far).

Thanks @lrs1995 & @internalsoul I decided to go with digitalocean, as I have background in working with servers. It's pretty cool to be back in the saddle! Anyway, it was a big headache for me because I need everything to be JUST perfect to start, maybe I have some mild OCD, either way, it's getting setup and hopefully I will launch soon. Thanks again guys!

banners
Back