The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

first step to get $100 per month from Mobile Marketing ??

netabdo

Hi friends,

After reading and discovering a lot things about affiliate marketing, yesterday I took the action :)

So I'd like first to explain why I said $100 per month and not $100 per day or $1000 per day ??

- It's sample because if you dream big from the beginning you will find yourself that you didn't get anything or just some dollars ... so that what we can called fail and everything will be just a dream for you, can't be realize in the real life, so you will leave everything :(

What I said it's from my experience, because I'm a freelancer and I know that to acheive your goals you need a patience and motivation.

After months of reading threads in this fabulos forum and out ... I took the action.

1- So I choose an offer of CPI with high EPC and about 50% conversion from cpalead.

2- I install a thrive tracking on my share hosting (I choose the shared hosting for my low budget and I will move later to VPS).

3- I create 3 diff landing pages, one with a video of app in google play store, and one with diff images also with diff titles ..

4- So now I'm launching a compaign with them just to test their traffic and the offer in the same time.

I will share the result by the end of the day :)

So guys I need your reviews about every points if you can.??

Also from your experiences which traffic source do you advice for mobile offers and which type of ads (native, display,popup) and which stategie is great CPC or CPM do you advice for mobile ?

I know that there are a lot of questions, so sorry for that.

Sorry for my bad english.

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,
Netabdo

MI
Back