The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

First profitable campaign on 7search

fnoperi

affiliate
Made my first profit on a few of email submits. It's not a lot, but some offers failed, heres my results :D

PeerFly -- We Have an Offer for That.jpg
I know u cant really see it, i tried to put a link on there, but did not allowed me.

offer 1
started: 9/26
Cost: $23.54
Earn: $49.60
Clicks: 2,538
Kws using: 4

offer 2
started: 10/6
Cost: $12.29
Earn: $11.20 boo :(
Clicks: 500
Kws using: 2

offer 3
started: 10/6
Cost: $6.52
Earn: $9.80
Clicks: 308
Kws using: 2

offer 3
started: 10/5
Cost: $7.06
Earn: $7.00 (dammit so closed)
clicks: 369
Kws using: 3

The rest of the offers i deleted them because it failed.
my campaign is passed, since i need to add more money into my account, lol. this time i'm trying my best to get my first conversion on a higher payout like 4 bucks or little more, & hopefully get it to profit.

Congrats mate, i bet also with abit more traffic and testing those ones breaking near even could also be profitable!

Keep it up and keep us posted!

Great results, i tried myself but got only 30$ earned on a 100$ account!

Why you choose such a small number of keywords?

I had such a small winner campaigns but when i tried to get more, like get more clicks or get more leads, i usually ending destroying the campaign. I normally added more keywords or higher the price of the bids on the best keywords and thats when i got in losses!

Whats the max bid/payout do you have? If you don't mind sharing it!

Great results, i tried myself but got only 30$ earned on a 100$ account!

Why you choose such a small number of keywords?

I had such a small winner campaigns but when i tried to get more, like get more clicks or get more leads, i usually ending destroying the campaign. I normally added more keywords or higher the price of the bids on the best keywords and thats when i got in losses!

Whats the max bid/payout do you have? If you don't mind sharing it!

Cool, when i first started, I lost money. The reason i chose very little keywords because those were my winning keywords that were making conversions. also i try to bid no more than 2cents, I keep it under 2 cents or less. When i start a campaign, I like to think outside the box, & add a bunch of keywords like 50 or more. If my campaign is successful it's because with only very keywords or 1, the rest i delete them, & black list the bad junk. Also for me phase work way better for me than broad search, haven't tried exact though, but after making the switch i was making a profit.

How to you make that kind of switch?

Also i see you do use Peerfly. Do you use Prosper? Im having some trouble doing the configurations...

And by the way how many converts do you get per day?

banners
Back