The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

First offer

sgm9

I just can't decide what country and what offer I could select for my first mobile offer.

Aff Networks: Peerfly, Affiliaxe, Expertmobi, Mobidea.
Tracker: AdsBridge
Spying: AdPlexity
Ad Networks: PopAds, Airpush, Leadbolt
Servers and CDN: have them
Angles & Landing pages: will figure out
Offer type: Would try with SOI sweeptakes or app downloads

Any suggestion on how to pick offer/country are welcome

really just test and let us know what happens :)
CPA is all about testing , you never know until you test :)

First of all, I'm excited that you're about to take your first CPA steps, good luck with your campaigns!

Secondly, never be afraid to talk to your network AM about which offers and geos are doing well with the type of traffic you're planning on running. It's their business to know these things. They're your friend. :)

Thirdly :D, CPA campaigns can behave strangely sometimes and surprise you. As @tyoussef said, the only way to know for sure is to test.

To summarize, I would talk to the AM first then test, using the suggested offers. If the different networks run the same offer, test that, too. Sometimes an offer on one network converts better than a different network.

Once you get rockin' and rollin', we'd love to see you do a follow-along journey. That way, we not only get to root you on, members can help you through your campaign. ;)

Choosing a country highly depends on your budget and experience. Tier-2 or tier-3 contries are good to start with, you'd be able to gain more experience with less money loss. And, of course, as already said, ask you AM who can show you not only the best converting offers of their network, but also advise on which geos work better

Hi!

My suggestion?

Let's play it simple.

Go for CPI offers (app installs), maybe in categories that you like (i.e. travel, games, utilities, etc.) and buy traffic.

Try GEOs such as the US, CA, AU, GB + AE, QA, SA + TH, TW, IN.

From my experience, these will work like a charm!

Cheers!

Hi!

My suggestion?

Let's play it simple.

Go for CPI offers (app installs), maybe in categories that you like (i.e. travel, games, utilities, etc.) and buy traffic.

Try GEOs such as the US, CA, AU, GB + AE, QA, SA + TH, TW, IN.

From my experience, these will work like a charm!

Cheers!

As I can read on forums and blogs, app installs are harder and harder to convert?

Also I noticed it's hard to find good offers, it's like 1-2% of offers are app installs across affiliate networks.
Most are vouchers, various subscriptions etc.

People are still successfully converting CPI these days? :)

Hi!

Trust me: CPI isn't only converting - it's here to stay and grow for many amazing years!

I see that you take a more practical approach to the market, and this can actually work in your favor. It's great that you ask these questions at this stage.

My advice? Go for new offers/apps. They're gonna be much more likely to convert. Remember: they're free to the end user!

Ask your AM about this kind of campaigns. In addition, go ahead and take a look at the download page (in the stores) and learn a bit more about the product you'll be advertising, if needed.

Both CPI and CPA are great monetizing models that'll definitely suit your traffic needs!

Cheers!

I just can't decide what country and what offer I could select for my first mobile offer.

If you need any technical assistance with your tracking, please let me know, or message our support at support@adsbridge.com :)
Good luck!
-Zach

Hi!

Trust me: CPI isn't only converting - it's here to stay and grow for many amazing years!

I see that you take a more practical approach to the market, and this can actually work in your favor. It's great that you ask these questions at this stage.

My advice? Go for new offers/apps. They're gonna be much more likely to convert. Remember: they're free to the end user!

Ask your AM about this kind of campaigns. In addition, go ahead and take a look at the download page (in the stores) and learn a bit more about the product you'll be advertising, if needed.

Both CPI and CPA are great monetizing models that'll definitely suit your traffic needs!

Cheers!

Well ok than, I will give a chance to CPI also. Like guys said above, test everything. Thx

If you need any technical assistance with your tracking, please let me know, or message our support at :)
Good luck!
-Zach
Ok, actually it's a bit unclear to me how to setup click tracking on landing page CTA button, so it's properly updated on adsBridge

I'm not sure I completely understand your question, but if you place your tracking link into the CTA, it should track.
-Zach

How much did the above setup cost ya?

How much did the above setup cost ya?

Aff Networks:
0$
Tracker: 29$/month
Spying: 149$/month
Ad Networks: it's up to you - I Would add here at least 400-500$
Servers and CDN: VPS -15$, cdn free (AWS cloudfront first year)
Angles & Landing pages: 0$
Offer type: 0 $

= 193$ per month (~700$ min with media buying)

MI
Back