The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

First Mobile Journey...What went wrong?

owenlee

Hi guys,

This is my first campaign and hope you guys give some tips and advice.

landing_page.jpg
This is my landing page
tracking.jpg
This is my tracking (AdsBridge)
traffic.jpg
This is my traffic (Zeropark)
offer.jpg
This is my offer stats (ExpertMobi)

After sometime i have decided to give it a shot and this is the result for the past 2 days.

The L/P is hosting from KeyCDN
The L/P is ripped from Adplexity

The price is wrong as i have set it wrong in the tracker.

I have a few question:
1)Why does the clicks differ from the tracker and aff network?
2)How do we know which offer (from the aff network) base on the ripped L/P that we have downloaded?
3)I understand this data is hard to concluded anything but what are the things that i should look out for? It seems messy to me right now

My personal view on my campaign:
-The offer payout is too high for a newbie( Maybe i should start small offer first)
-Using Adplexity without know anything. I just ripped off one with my traffic and aff network and hope that will match.( Need to learn how to do research and what to look out for, Drop this spy tool first till later stage)
-Making the changes to L/P. The codes are to complicated. Take too much time to set up one (May try to use purelander.com as they are straight forward)

That lander isn't that aggressive and compelling for the user's take action. You should try a different lander with better header, better Headline, better sense of urgency & curiosity and a better CTA. Try to test 3-4 landers with different angles. With adplexity, you can find much better landing page with ease.

That lander isn't that aggressive and compelling for the user's take action. You should try a different lander with better header, better Headline, better sense of urgency & curiosity and a better CTA. Try to test 3-4 landers with different angles. With adplexity, you can find much better landing page with ease.
Ya I will take note... Is a good advice that I need to sent urgent message to the user and let them take actions...

One thing i did wrong is that i have the mentality to take any landing page and use it assuming that it converting...

I feel that this is a hugh mistake, wasting time and money.

I am writing this down so as to remind myself and let others to take note..

have you translate your landers ? and this is CPI or Pin submit?
keep update and good luck man. hope can learn from your thread.
i will create my first journey soon, currently busy with ecom :D

That's very kind of you. We are all humans and we do mistakes, we learn from it. Glad that you are learning so quickly.
One thing i did wrong is that i have the mentality to take any landing page and use it assuming that it converting...

I feel that this is a hugh mistake, wasting time and money.

I am writing this down so as to remind myself and let others to take note..

Hey! Are these the statistics for one camapign?
-Zach
Ya...one of the campaign....

Anyway im talking about the last one..i am using a landing page...

In the landing page - call to action, i have place the affiliate link from my affiliate network..is this correct? Or should i place the other link from my traffic source post back url?

In the landing page - call to action, i have place the affiliate link from my affiliate network..is this correct? Or should i place the other link from my traffic source post back url?
Are you using a self-hosted landing page, or one from our landing page creator?
-Zach

Hy Buddy
i will answer some Questions
that Problem Is normal Comes From what they call click Loss some visitors Close the page Before It redirects Them to the offer link
about landing page some Ripped Landers Contains Redirect Codes U have to be Careful With that also use aggressive techniques with antivirus Check Purelander.com there are Some Cool Landers Out there U can Use
if u have any Question Let Us Know
Don't Stop the Journey Keep Optimizing Until it Becomes Green
Good luck

Okay so I spoke with our technical team, and they said that if you are using a self-hosted landing page, then you need to generate a click url in the 'campaign' section of the tracker, go to tracking pickels, and place that url into the CTA button on your landing page. IF you need any more help with this, or this doesn't seem to work, please feel free to contact our support team at support@adsbridge.com .

Hope this helps!
-Zach

Hy Buddy
i will answer some Questions
that Problem Is normal Comes From what they call click Loss some visitors Close the page Before It redirects Them to the offer link
about landing page some Ripped Landers Contains Redirect Codes U have to be Careful With that also use aggressive techniques with antivirus Check Purelander.com there are Some Cool Landers Out there U can Use
if u have any Question Let Us Know
Don't Stop the Journey Keep Optimizing Until it Becomes Green
Good luck
Thanks bro for the advice...

Hopefully will give purelander a try once others review about it...

Need to sort out some of the broken steps to make sure everything is alright too.

Never give up ya! Yeah!

Okay so I spoke with our technical team, and they said that if you are using a self-hosted landing page, then you need to generate a click url in the 'campaign' section of the tracker, go to tracking pickels, and place that url into the CTA button on your landing page. IF you need any more help with this, or this doesn't seem to work, please feel free to contact our support team at support@adsbridge.com .

Hope this helps!
-Zach
Hi Zach,

I have actually replace the link in landers to the campaign link given by Adsbridge.

But it still does not work....not sure why also....haha

Maybe i have to go through my notes and all the steps and take a look again at which steps have i miss out..

By the way may i ask what is the difference between visits and clicks in Adsbrige?

Hope this helps!
-Zach
Hi Zach,

I have actually replace the link in landers to the campaign link given by Adsbridge.

Maybe i have to go through my notes and all the steps and take a look again at which steps have i miss out..

By the way may i ask what is the difference between visits and clicks in Adsbrige?

Hi Zach,

Let our support team know your progress! The difference between a click and visit is this; a visit is when a user comes to your landing page from your banner, and a click is when he/she arrives at a main site from a banner. If you do not have a landing page, then the statistics will show the same number for clicks and visits.
Hope that helped!:)
-Zach

MI
Back