The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

First journey

Some updates:

I found the adsbridge's support and user guide very helpful,it took me a while,this illusive postback urls and ids and Tracking-i was just waiting for the chip to fall,so now the campaign is pending,hope no problems there and lets go!

The campaign is app dl,i split test the traffic to understand more where to focus,now i need to make a landing page to add volume.
nighty night

Last edited:
That's not a rejection.

I ment thats what it says on exoclick on the status,im sure it will approve.im just glad im after the first settings,now i can focus on the fun creative part and understand the stats(after it start obviously).
Updates soon
Have a great weekend!!:)

Last edited:
About a day now,no traffic at all,1 click.
Im 99% sure its not the traffic source,i think maybe the link i added,which Exoclick approved,maybe the link is not as the test link looks like?

on the Exoclick "MARKETING MATERIAL" tab i see few links-pass tries,and the last link which was approvrd.

Under "Advertisement data" on the "MARKETING MATERIAL" - if i see only links,without the landing page as the user see it-is this how its soppose to be? i think this is the problem,but not sure and if so.

I bid a little higher than the avr' cost so thats not the problem.
any thought?

Last edited:
Did you try the link yourself, to check it?

Yes,i did,eventually i saw that i didnt change the affiliate network right,i did work in 2 different links.
anyway this hole drama is behind me,i stoped and relaunched the campaign,not so much is going at the moment,now im focusing on finding the right host,i dont know if i need a VPS for now,i thought i do but now im not so sure,since im still training and this costs a lot:).
for landing pages i saw many platforms,plus wordpress is cool also,or MUSE..its exploring time:)

Last edited:
Post pics From tracking Software so that we Follow U Well :):):)
i wish u green Soon :):)

will do that soon,little traffic so far..
and from a reason i dont know, i see more clicks and no conversions on the traffic source,but on adsbridge i have less clicks ,but 2 conversions.

Last edited:
I hope im writting in the right place,i wanna start a journey,but since its my first one ever on mobile affiliate marketing i thought it would fit here better;)

after some research here is where i stand:

traffic source:
Buzzcity
Zeropark-pending
maybe Exoclick later on.

affiliate networks:

Expermobi
Yeahmobi-pending
clickdealer-pending

Tracking: Adsbridge for start,after ill make money ill try voluum as well.

Offer type: cpi,cps,direct links

I really want to do more complex things like sweepstakes,redirect traffic and stuff like that,but i think i need more experience and technical knowledge.so im starting with something more simple.

budjet i have now on buzzcity is with 100$ but i have more to add.

the verticals im thinking of are utilities,travel,entertainment,apps.

Any tips before i search for offers?

Congratulations on the start, Alon. I wish you the best. Start with those small offers, stick to those until you are comfortable with the experience, the testing, the tracking, the landers, the creatives, and the whole 9 yards. I'd only suggest that you test multiple offers (with small amounts) and take it from there.

Don't plonk down all of your $100 on a single offer even without knowing if it works or not.

Congratulations on the start, Alon. I wish you the best. Start with those small offers, stick to those until you are comfortable with the experience, the testing, the tracking, the landers, the creatives, and the whole 9 yards. I'd only suggest that you test multiple offers (with small amounts) and take it from there.

Don't plonk down all of your $100 on a single offer even without knowing if it works or not.

Thanx buddy:)

I'm actually focusing on split testing methods,i don't want to put 100$ on just one offer at all:)
i thought ide be more ahead by now but i've faced many tech problems and everything went slowly.

Hopefully i will be able to put stats in here as well, no rush thou:)
Have a great weekend

Thanx buddy:)

I'm actually focusing on split testing methods,i don't want to put 100$ on just one offer at all:)
i thought ide be more ahead by now but i've faced many tech problems and everything went slowly.

Hopefully i will be able to put stats in here as well, no rush thou:)
Have a great weekend
Been facing quite a few of those tech issues myself, plus the VPS, the tracker, and everything else just gave up on me, along with my budget.

I am planning to "do nothing" this weekend :)

You have great weekend too :)

Why not use CDN from amazon? it's free for a year. I make my landing page light as possible and also put it on CDN on amazon although there is bit of a learning curve, I feel it's well worth it.
How to use multiple LP with amazon CDN , do I have to create different bucket for each LP. For eg if for one offer I am testing 4 LP then I have to put them in 4 different buckets ?

How to use multiple LP with amazon CDN , do I have to create different bucket for each LP. For eg if for one offer I am testing 4 LP then I have to put them in 4 different buckets ?

I'd highly recommend that you use a hosted landing page builder like Unbounce (I use this) , LeadPages, or Instapage (Laurent of TrackingDesk highly recommends this). If you are not tech savvy, you'll end up spending more time managing servers than focus on your campaigns.

So far i have not bad ctr,but no conversions.

After reading few guides on "why do i get no conversions" i still need to understand what I can do to improve;

I have a good offer from my AM,and i did spying with Adplexity on the traffic source and creatives. designed 1 LP with 4 variations inspired by what i saw working on Adplexity.

What other variables should i focus now? i know i should split test offers from different aff networks,but its still hard to get in,so im trying my best with what i have for now.
Ctr is about 4-5% at the moment after 2200 visits.

Any ideas?
Thanx:)

Last edited:
banners
Back