The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

First day of profit after losing ~$900

jonte

Hi everyone, I just created an account after being a lurker for a while.

I'm not new to Affiliate Marketing, in the past I've done mainly Instagram and Facebook Ads. I decided to branch out into mobile ads, specifically popup ads, about a month ago. After trying 20+ campaigns over the course of the month and losing around $900 USD I finally found a few working campaigns and optimised them. Here's today's earnings so far! Hopefully it's only up from here!

SvJxwFh.png

Cheers,

congrats man, pump that shit to the sky !!!!
i'm from facebook ads too, come into mobile marketing 1 month ago. but just launched 1 campaign :D
many networks not approved me :(

Hi everyone, I just created an account after being a lurker for a while.

I'm not new to Affiliate Marketing, in the past I've done mainly Instagram and Facebook Ads. I decided to branch out into mobile ads, specifically popup ads, about a month ago. After trying 20+ campaigns over the course of the month and losing around $900 USD I finally found a few working campaigns and optimised them. Here's today's earnings so far! Hopefully it's only up from here!

SvJxwFh.png

Cheers,

Congratulations. That's awesome. Yet another reminder that losing money is earning experience. Keep it going :)

Man sorry i'm new to marketing , please can you answer my question
1-what is a campaign exactly and how to create one ,
2-what affiliate site you are working for
3-i know that people spend money in FB ads or something , and work with something else so how you got all those numbers in one place .
please if any one can answer those question i will be very happy

I am sorry that you had to loose that much money. I will recommend that next time you are doing something, be sure to carry out an extensive research on the challenges hat you may go through. I believe that in this forum, we have people who will guide you through. let us grow together as a family always pulling our friends up.

banners
Back