The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

First CPA conversion :)

Vhill

affiliate
Hello

I'm pretty excited today when I woke up, check maxbounty and saw my first conversion :), I couldn't believe it, I feel very motivated, eager to learn and optimize, those clicks got them from YouTube, for now not I have money to invest, I hope to earn more to invest and see more results, I hope to read many of your tips!

Good vibes
PRUEBA.png

Congrats! I know the feeling ;)

Continue on improving your process and you will soon be making the big bucks.

If you get stuck, look at how other people are making it work with your method and do it over and over again until you have better and better results. Avoid jumping around to other methods, build on your experience.

Congratulations !!! Wish you all the very best to the journey. And don't forget to ask for any assistance or don't forget to share yours success stories.
thanks.

Hello

I'm pretty excited today when I woke up, check maxbounty and saw my first conversion :), I couldn't believe it, I feel very motivated, eager to learn and optimize, those clicks got them from YouTube, for now not I have money to invest, I hope to earn more to invest and see more results, I hope to read many of your tips!

Good vibes
PRUEBA.png

Just had mine as well, posted some pastebins with URL/file lockers and a good template.

sb2xAwi.png

Congrats to you both. I hope you continue to have much success.

MI
Back