The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

First Adult Marketing Campaign (Help)

Don't change the traffic source now,if you change now,you have to start onc again from the beinning you have to analyze the data from starting.You have to test again with the new network.
My advice is to stick with the current network because by now,you have already gathered some data like what is working and what is not.Try to find what is not working and improve them.

Don't change the traffic source now,if you change now,you have to start onc again from the beinning you have to analyze the data from starting.You have to test again with the new network.
My advice is to stick with the current network because by now,you have already gathered some data like what is working and what is not.Try to find what is not working and improve them.
Completely right!

Hello adidam
So your state is not bad for start, So I will give u some advice, try to use SOI offer its CTR is more high, try to use more payout offer.
imagine 100's affiliate are promoting dating by TJ So work more smarter use their knowledge, use WRW to research their banners and Landing.

work on your banner don't use their random banners, use flags on banners and click to action buttons
then work on landing page, there is good article about increase CR 21 Conversion Optimization Best Practices for Beginners - VWO Blog

I hope everything will be alright waiting your update

Hi mate, I was wondering how to do WRW research?

banners
Back